Trubisky is not ready

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Matt Nagy isn't ready. Let's do cute shit to Dion Sims behind the line of scrimmage for 3 1/2 quarters.

Nagy's dumbfuck playcalling put Trubisky in a position that he never should have been in. 20-0 we should have pounded the ball to Howard and then used playaction for easy passes. But noooo, let's call 100 fucking screens and then fuck ourselves in the ass on offense because of the dumb shit we keep doing.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Trubs not ready, Nagy still figuring out how to playcall when you aren't the best team in your division.

Liked Posts:
Yeah this game is on Nagy. Let the fucking kid let it loose and run the ball on third and 2 like you should have. This L is on Nagy.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I fucking hate aaron Rodgers guts....and yeah trubisky sucks donkey dicks....fuck all these dumb trick plays...run a grownup offense....I feel like I'm back in Cade McNown Gary Crowton land

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck thought Trubisky was ready? Even Nagy at that? Who? I want to know. You got to be a stupid motherfucker if you thought they were ready.

I agree the loss was ok Nagy not running the ball on 3rd and 1. Even on 4th and 1 if you don’t get it. Then I blame Fuller for not catching the ball.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's all about conservative play calling on both sides of the ball....something this franchise is famous for. I thought Nagy would be different and maybe he will be at some point but as of right now he's no different than Fox.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy isn't ready. Let's do cute shit to Dion Sims behind the line of scrimmage for 3 1/2 quarters.

Nagy's dumbfuck playcalling put Trubisky in a position that he never should have been in. 20-0 we should have pounded the ball to Howard and then used playaction for easy passes. But noooo, let's call 100 fucking screens and then fuck ourselves in the ass on offense because of the dumb shit we keep doing.

Screens seem to be the only thing he can hit. Dude overthrowing everyone

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
the play calling is just whack bullshit....it's the fidget spinner of offenses, a novelty that will end up in the trashcan in 2 more years and we'll have yet another coach and another shitty qb

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah, I'm starting to think he's going to be another bust. He didn't look awful, but he just doesn't flash as much as he should with his passes. His deep ball accuracy is atrocious.

What plays are you referencing? 90% of his passes seemed like they were behind the los

framesh1ft

Liked Posts:
Trubisky made Nagy look terrible. There were a ton of pass plays called that Trubisky didnt see wide open receivers, missed the throw terribly or just tucked it and ran. Idk what you guys were watching but Trubs is a deer in the headlights