Trubisky is not ready

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I'm still on board but 5.88 ypa is not going downfield.

yeah he is living with the 6-10 yard throws all day. Would like to see more of the 14-18 yard throws mixed in there. There was a few, and I think one got called back for a illegal formation call. But even if it didnt get called back that wouldnt have changed his average much. Just need more of those mid throws in there and mix in a few deep ones as well (that dont get picked!)

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I saw only 1 bad decision on a throw from Mitch. And it was neither Int. Those were bad throws, but not bad decisions. The bad decision was the almost int in the red zone. But I though he bounced back well all things said. The Seahawks did shut down the run. The timing, and downfield accuracy are easier to address than decision making.

I also saw Mitch make some great throws, in tight windows. Also his scramble out, and touch pass to Cohen was nice.

But I suspect the cunting will continue.

He threw for 200 yards, how many great throws could there have been lol.

How many times did he step up in the pocket, keep his eyes down field, and deliver the ball? If he stepped up head was down and he ran. He shows zero pocket presence.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He threw for 200 yards, how many great throws could there have been lol.

How many times did he step up in the pocket, keep his eyes down field, and deliver the ball? If he stepped up head was down and he ran. He shows zero pocket presence.

0? What about the play where he escaped pressure, rolled out, and hit Tarik with a dime over the defender?

Not saying he played well but 0?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
0? What about the play where he escaped pressure, rolled out, and hit Tarik with a dime over the defender?

Not saying he played well but 0?

He ran straight backwards lol! The pocket was 10-15 yards in front of where he threw it. This is my point.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
yeah he is living with the 6-10 yard throws all day. Would like to see more of the 14-18 yard throws mixed in there. There was a few, and I think one got called back for a illegal formation call. But even if it didnt get called back that wouldnt have changed his average much. Just need more of those mid throws in there and mix in a few deep ones as well (that dont get picked!)

Mitch is averaging 5.4 YPA so far this year in his first 69 attempts - 2nd WORST in the league.

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
He has major holes in his game. He gets rattled quick when he gets pressure and he is not very accurate with anything beyond 20 yards.

So basically we picked a dink and dunk rollout game manager QB with the number 2 pick in the entire draft.