Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Of course you didn't. Seems you don't read much. You just make up what you want to believe.

It boils down to I had the top players ranked differently than you because I was ranking on their talent (and that was how they went). You were ranking based on wanting to force other QBs to dink and dunk, which has been how teams have been beating Bears teams that had good to great defenses since '86.
Good plan.
But I'm embarrassing myself. Yeah, that's the ticket.

:aj:

Sure Mack is great. That means you don't need Goldman or someone else on D.

Actually you do ignore the rest of the defense because you just sunk a bunch of money into a star. That's how it works.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bump

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
My concern is not so much the lack of polish. But where the hell is the talent? Arm talent seems below average. He’s decently mobile I guess. Instincts/vision seems poor.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I said I'd give Mitch until the Buccs to start lookin good. So far it doesn't look like he's gonna make it but who knows.
So many whiney fans in here. Swap out your brews for some midol.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey guys, just got here. is Myk having a meltdown?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch played ok today

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Mitch played ok today

Not really. He missed easy throws and dinked the ball around. He did flash a few good throws like the TD to Miller, but he showed A LOT of fundamental problems like getting rattled, making poor decisions and bailing out of clean pockets. He’s gonna take A LOT of work. More than I ever thought.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. He missed easy throws and dunked the ball around. He did flash a few good throws like the TD to Miller, but he showed A LOT of fundamental problems like getting rattled, making poor decisions and bailing out of clean pockets. He’s gonna take A LOT of work. More than I ever tho Got.

this.

took a lot of work from nagy to pull out plays that protect trubs

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw only 1 bad decision on a throw from Mitch. And it was neither Int. Those were bad throws, but not bad decisions. The bad decision was the almost int in the red zone. But I though he bounced back well all things said. The Seahawks did shut down the run. The timing, and downfield accuracy are easier to address than decision making.

I also saw Mitch make some great throws, in tight windows. Also his scramble out, and touch pass to Cohen was nice.

But I suspect the cunting will continue.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw only 1 bad decision on a throw from Mitch. And it was neither Int. Those were bad throws, but not bad decisions. The bad decision was the almost int in the red zone. But I though he bounced back well all things said. The Seahawks did shut down the run. The timing, and downfield accuracy are easier to address than decision making.

I also saw Mitch make some great throws, in tight windows. Also his scramble out, and touch pass to Cohen was nice.

next time, you should watch the game

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

you can always count on cunting here.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am tired of so many people writing him off instead of allowing him to develop as pretty much all QBs have needed to do.

I certainly don't think he played well. We need him to be better than he was tonight. But I see no reason he can't be. He's in Game 2 of a new system. How much do you think he learned under Fox and Loggains?

Saying "I'll give him to the Bucs game" is silly.