Trubs keeps it interesting

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
My man Mitch. I just wanna say thanks for making these games interesting. Without you we would be up big and the 4th qtrs boring. I'm giving Mitch until after game 12 before I judge. He has the talent, I still believe the game will slow down for him. I know most of you have giving up and I don't blame you. Not me, come see me at the end of the year. He does suck right now.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep. That was a suck fest and I missed most of the 1st half

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't be as much fun if it was too easy so I'm with ya

Visionman

Liked Posts:
That was a Tim Tebow level of accuracy today.

Won't make it to week 12 like this. The team is going to start turning on him (especially the defense) if he can't even be halfway competent...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He played better in the 2nd half, but Jesus, that first half was rough for Mitch.

Should have pounded it more with Jordan Howard. Take the pressure off the kid a little bit. Setup play action. I feel like I sound like a broken record.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm happy with the end-result. I actually thought the Bears would lose, so I'm pleasantly surprised. It's clear to me that Mitch needs better WR targets after Robinson. With the Miller shoulder injury, Wims might dress the next game which will help (though honestly Wims should be dressing over White at this point). I don't have anything against Taylor Gabriel, other than he seems to get tackled a lot after 4 yard catches with 0 RAC. Anyone know when Shaheen will be back?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I can see why his nickname was Mitch the bitch. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a virgin until he was drafted.

framesh1ft

Liked Posts:
He has talent? He's a locked front leg thrower with average arm strength and good scrambling ability. Extremely slow at reading defenses and has no anticipation or touch on his passes. He threw so many errant passes it's hard to count. IDK what ppl see in this guy, he looks like a bust all the way

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
My man Mitch. I just wanna say thanks for making these games interesting. Without you we would be up big and the 4th qtrs boring. I'm giving Mitch until after game 12 before I judge. He has the talent, I still believe the game will slow down for him. I know most of you have giving up and I don't blame you. Not me, come see me at the end of the year. He does suck right now.

He is trash

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He played better in the 2nd half, but Jesus, that first half was rough for Mitch.

Should have pounded it more with Jordan Howard. Take the pressure off the kid a little bit. Setup play action. I feel like I sound like a broken record.

So what you are saying is Bears should have retained Fox. Fuck trying to join the 21st Century of offense.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Trubs does improve but hey, a win is a win. It's not easy to win on the road in the NFL. Hopefully these wins will expedite Trubs growth.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Patience is a virtue. I don't know enough about NFL QB play to declare him a bust after 3 games. New head coach, new QB, new system, new receivers....forgive me if I don't Chicken Little this thing yet

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

He's played 15 games, thanks.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That was a Tim Tebow level of accuracy today.

Won't make it to week 12 like this. The team is going to start turning on him (especially the defense) if he can't even be halfway competent...

24/35 is a level of accuracy Tebow never saw.

Better than last year's Forum hero Deshaun Watson - remember him? - but Bears fans can't ever just be happy with a win. They need to find some reason to bitch!

If a Bears fan was married to a supermodel, he'd bitch about her cooking.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Someone needs to just rough him up. They are babying him by not saying nothing to him and Nagy having his back. Obviously it ain’t working. So try talking shit to him and light a fire under his ass. It’s worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Howard pounded it for over 2 yards per carry today.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’ll admit it y’all I’m hitting the panic button on Mitch. He looked like dog shit today and certainly regressed from week 3 to 2. His accuracy was just terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
24/35 is a level of accuracy Tebow never saw.

Better than last year's Forum hero Deshaun Watson - remember him? - but Bears fans can't ever just be happy with a win. They need to find some reason to bitch!

If a Bears fan was married to a supermodel, he'd bitch about her cooking.

Funny. Jimmy G is an injury prone QB & Watson can't win games.
But Mitch has to show us more than this.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So what you are saying is Bears should have retained Fox. Fuck trying to join the 21st Century of offense.

Not at all. But when your QB is struggling, what do you do? Keep forcing bullshit?