Trubs keeps it interesting

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Not at all. But when your QB is struggling, what do you do? Keep forcing bullshit?

It was difficult to watch the offense but they just about got things done.

Personally I think Nagy has the making of a great offensive playcaller and I'm willing to give him and Trubs a bit more leeway.

More importantly, gotta love that defense!!!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Funny. Jimmy G is an injury prone QB & Watson can't win games.
But Mitch has to show us more than this.

I absolutely agree.

I am just referring to all the posts Bears fans make every time a QB throws a TD for another team.

I am not hoping to watch another game manger out there. But with teh D we have and in a new system, I jsut think it's crazy to a) ask him to air it out on every play or b) be completely familiar with Nagy's system and playing flawlessly in three weeks time.

He has not shown us what we want to see, but the criticism fromidiot Bears fans is so sickening it's unreal. So many childish fans here take a dig at him with every single play.

Cousins darn near got shut out today by the league's worst team in Weeks 1 and 2. Rodgers struggled today. Dalton lost. Carr is winless. Watson is winless playing with several defensive superstars and great WRs. Rivers can't win vs a good team.

But Bears fans have inducted every QB drafted in the last two years into the HOF already.

I just would like to watch a game and discuss in a mature manner what is actually happening on the field instead of reading the crap we see here all day long.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not at all. But when your QB is struggling, what do you do? Keep forcing bullshit?

Holy hell is he struggling. Good news is that he didn't quit and is this his first comeback? Bad news is that the college level short throw offense is Nagy's way of protecting him

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
My man Mitch. I just wanna say thanks for making these games interesting. Without you we would be up big and the 4th qtrs boring. I'm giving Mitch until after game 12 before I judge. He has the talent, I still believe the game will slow down for him. I know most of you have giving up and I don't blame you. Not me, come see me at the end of the year. He does suck right now.

Thank you. I am extremely concerned but you reminded me once again to take it easy.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
So watching Bears post game live. They are asking who is the player of the game. How the fuck is Mitchell Trubisky an option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I'm not giving up but I am losing more and more faith.

Today was a huge win. Looking at the schedule a loss today almost guaranteed missing the playoffs...the bears abide

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I'm not giving up but I am losing more and more faith.

This is me. I just want to see growth man. Orton had zip and balls to throw it in there at least.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Mitch needs to unclench his sphincter, but, his oline and receivers are not doing him any favors. Every throw is in tight coverage, I thought this o of Nagys was suppose to be creative enough to get guys open. Either that, or these guys just aren't that fast. And, that line breaks down too quickly.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Missed "countless throws?" What game were you watching?

He completed most of his passes and a few of the incompletions were throwaways.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the "underthrows" to Robinson may be deliberate because he expects a guy whose strength is high-pointing the ball over shorter DBs to come back to it. It's not like Robinson is a burner where you want to chuck it out there and let him run under it.

I said it during the game when they said 13 for 18. It sure didn't seem like it. And he held that percentage.
I think it's because so many of the completions are behind the line for no gain.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I said it during the game when they said 13 for 18. It sure didn't seem like it. And he held that percentage.
I think it's because so many of the completions are behind the line for no gain.

Those damn wr screens.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the first game they truly threw down the field with some regularity.....Mitch was absolutely off on many of his throws. He connected on a few nice ones though....

He has generally been known as an accurate QB so I trust with repetition and regularity the timing will get better.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Mitch needs to unclench his sphincter, but, his oline and receivers are not doing him any favors. Every throw is in tight coverage, I thought this o of Nagys was suppose to be creative enough to get guys open. Either that, or these guys just aren't that fast. And, that line breaks down too quickly.

This. That is why I wanted oline. We cut talent from an OK oline and the minor replacement we got isn't playing. How is it possible we got the oline guru Heistand and a 2nd round center who can't start?

Too many coming in unblocked and not creating a pocket to step into.
But Mitch doesn't go deep so of course they're blitzing. And the way to beat the blitz is to go short. At some point the oline needs to pull up their pants and stop someone so the blitz has a chance to get burned.
Trubisky is young and unexperienced, what's their excuse? That is not how you turn a young QB into a great one. That is how you create Grossman.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
This is the first game they truly threw down the field with some regularity.....Mitch was absolutely off on many of his throws. He connected on a few nice ones though....

He has generally been known as an accurate QB so I trust with repetition and regularity the timing will get better.

I'd like to see the completion rate based on distance. Overall he had an impressive 71%-72%.

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
I hear ya. The funny thing is that he technically led the team on a game winning drive, not to mention coming back from 14 down (with a ton of help from the defense) I hope he hit bottom with this game and starts to realize what mistakes he's making. At least he had 1 very nice long ball. It's not completely hopeless.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This. That is why I wanted oline. We cut talent from an OK oline and the minor replacement we got isn't playing. How is it possible we got the oline guru Heistand and a 2nd round center who can't start?

Too many coming in unblocked and not creating a pocket to step into.
But Mitch doesn't go deep so of course they're blitzing. And the way to beat the blitz is to go short. At some point the oline needs to pull up their pants and stop someone so the blitz has a chance to get burned.
Trubisky is young and unexperienced, what's their excuse? That is not how you turn a young QB into a great one. That is how you create Grossman.

We cut talent that ended up on IR

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Mitch the bitch! Mitch the bitch! Mitch the bitch!

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
I’ll admit it y’all I’m hitting the panic button on Mitch. He looked like dog shit today and certainly regressed from week 3 to 2. His accuracy was just terrible

I actually think this game will be helpful to him. He had the early lead this year in the first 2 games. This was the first time he felt the pressure right from the start and played from behind. i just hope the end result is that he got a little desensitized to it all.