Uh oh haters

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
LOL, I was just going to say, don't people remember how much Grossman and Cutler killed it in Bourbonnais? Is this going to be the thing this year, every time Trubisky does anything that resembles a professional football player, we're going to get threads about seasoning the crow and watch out haters? Geez.

No I don't recall either given Cutler never developed timing or anticipation. Cutler was notorious for his inability to develop both hence the myriad of turnovers and only his ability to throw it when he saw it. Cutler had one of the worst second thought pumps ever.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
No I don't recall either given Cutler never developed timing or anticipation. Cutler was notorious for his inability to develop both hence the myriad of turnovers and only his ability to throw it when he saw it. Cutler had one of the worst second thought pumps ever.

That was easily one of his biggest issues. You can't be a successful NFL QB nowadays if you can't throw a receiver open. Cutler had to see the receiver actually come open before he threw the ball, and by that time, it's too late.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You're right. He just tears his knees in non-contact practices.

And yet still was more impressive than Mitch despite being on the shelf

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
LOL, I was just going to say, don't people remember how much Grossman and Cutler killed it in Bourbonnais? Is this going to be the thing this year, every time Trubisky does anything that resembles a professional football player, we're going to get threads about seasoning the crow and watch out haters? Geez.

yeah Bears fans talking about the starting QB on the Bears in a Forum dedicated to Bears football... crazy.

You could always counter every Trubisky thread with a Watson thread talking about how deep you think Watson could get inside of you? Dont keep us in suspense here!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
yeah Bears fans talking about the starting QB on the Bears in a Forum dedicated to Bears football... crazy.

You could always counter every Trubisky thread with a Watson thread talking about how deep you think Watson could get inside of you? Dont keep us in suspense here!

Insulting Mick will not be Trubisky any better

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And yet still was more impressive than Mitch despite being on the shelf

You seem to think I will take your bait. Apparently you're equally as much of a dullard as your master, Mickles.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

and complaining about Bears fans talking about the starting QB on a Bears forum is not going to make Watson fall in love with Mick so he can find out if its just the tip or balls deep lol

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

No but lashing out with personal attacks will give him a few seconds of easing his impotent frustration.

It's odd how the loonier they are, the more they introduce gay sex into the conversation. That's one thing I've noticed.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Threads like this one and a few other have me rooting for another knee injury for Watson all the time. Hell, I'll settle for a torn Achilles. The only other player I ever rooted injury on was Favre and I struck out for like 13 years on that front. That bodes well for Watson but I am still hoping.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Threads like this one and a few other have me rooting for another knee injury for Watson all the time. Hell, I'll settle for a torn Achilles. The only other player I ever rooted injury on was Favre and I struck out for like 13 years on that front. That bodes well for Watson but I am still hoping.

If you're actively rooting for a QB who doesn't even play in the same conference as the Bears, and who by all accounts seems like a nice and gentlemanly dude, to suffer serious injuries all because you're upset that some Bears fans acknowledge that he's better at football than the Bears QB, that doesn't speak well of your emotional intelligence.

Washington

Liked Posts:
If you're actively rooting for a QB who doesn't even play in the same conference as the Bears, and who by all accounts seems like a nice and gentlemanly dude, to suffer serious injuries all because you're upset that some Bears fans acknowledge that he's better at football than the Bears QB, that doesn't speak well of your emotional intelligence.

Oh. Trolling does work.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No but lashing out with personal attacks will give him a few seconds of easing his impotent frustration.

It's odd how the loonier they are, the more they introduce gay sex into the conversation. That's one thing I've noticed.

well the only reason i brought up the gay sex thing is because of all of the erotic stories about you and Watson you keep PMing me. I mean seriously why do you keep sending them to me?

Full disclosure, if im being completely honest, your actually not a bad writer. But seriously im not into that. I mean some of them really went to some dark places man. You need to channel your writing into something other then Watson

Reactions: 1ke

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Deshaun Watson
.Comes from humble beginnings
.Donates first nfl check to stadium workers and other charities
.Throws 19TD's in rookie season
Vs
Mitchell Trubisky
.Drove a hooptie to camp
Fell asleep during a bears hall of famer speech
7 tds

Tough choice

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
I hate you, i hate you, i dont even know you but i hate your guts
I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you

We get it Watson is black brady, he should just retire now
Mitch has a better year than watson and wentz

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well the only reason i brought up the gay sex thing is because of all of the erotic stories about you and Watson you keep PMing me. I mean seriously why do you keep sending them to me?

Full disclosure, if im being completely honest, your actually not a bad writer. But seriously im not into that. I mean some of them really went to some dark places man. You need to channel your writing into something other then Watson

Onan, heal thyself

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I hate you, i hate you, i dont even know you but i hate your guts
I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you

We get it Watson is black brady, he should just retire now
Mitch has a better year than watson and wentz

BossyClearcutGelada-size_restricted.gif