Uh oh haters

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Onan, heal thyself

lol exactly. with my horrible spelling and grammar I should be the last person to be critiquing his writing.. not sure why he picked me to share his erotic stories with. am I the only one? or are you guys also getting them as well?

did you guys get the one with the midget, the horse and he was dressed up like a clown with watson? that one was really dark

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
lol exactly. with my horrible spelling and grammar I should be the last person to be critiquing his writing.. not sure why he picked me to share his erotic stories with. am I the only one? or are you guys also getting them as well?

did you guys get the one with the midget, the horse and he was dressed up like a clown with watson? that one was really dark
This belongs in the Bears Boner thread.

Washington

Liked Posts:

Dude, that is some creepy shit. Never knew mick was like that. Perhaps someone has hacked his account because all this recent trolling is unlike him too.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude, that is some creepy shit. Never knew mick was like that. Perhaps someone has hacked his account because all this recent trolling is unlike him too.

lol, you've only been around a couple of years. I think dbldrew is misreading usernames, confusing bearmick for Bear Pride.

Washington

Liked Posts:
lol, you've only been around a couple of years. I think dbldrew is misreading usernames, confusing bearmick for Bear Pride.

Yeah, no doubt that I am still green in regard to the past of CCS. Lots of disturbing shit though. One has to wade through a lot of it to find some actual football discussion. I wish the regular season would get here soon.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, no doubt that I am still green in regard to past of CCS. Lots of disturbing shit though. One has to wade through a lot of it to find some actual football discussion. I wish the regular season would get here soon.

Just to help, dbldrew is just taking the piss. Bearmick does not write like that. He uses adjectives much more effectively.

And the regular season will only increase quantity, not quality.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Might I recommend the boner thread?

I confess that I read it and actually replied in there. When I first started here the propensity of people wanting to rip their dicks off over something sports related really caught me by surprise. I'm glad I never found that urge since being here. Now I just need to make sure I continue to not pm people here.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Deshaun Watson
.Comes from humble beginnings
.Donates first nfl check to stadium workers and other charities
.Throws 19TD's in rookie season
Vs
Mitchell Trubisky
.Drove a hooptie to camp
Fell asleep during a bears hall of famer speech
7 tds

Tough choice

Well let's put it this way: if you can't root for your own QB over just another NFL QB like Watson...get lost.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well let's put it this way: if you can't root for your own QB over just another NFL QB like Watson...get lost.

Oh im always rooting for Mitch but so far he sucks. Whats the issue with me rooting for Watson too?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why does acknowledging that he's better mean that anyone is rooting for him?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
We were at that practice, article forgot to mention Mitch had no line or little pass rush on those throws, got pissed when he did (get pressure) and kicked the ball 40 yrds. The other end of field, but Pace loved him in the draft and I agree he had to take the chance and Draft a QB.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL, I was just going to say, don't people remember how much Grossman and Cutler killed it in Bourbonnais? Is this going to be the thing this year, every time Trubisky does anything that resembles a professional football player, we're going to get threads about seasoning the crow and watch out haters? Geez.

We are now at the brining stages.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Honestly we are going to see improvement every week of the regular season as well.

My guess is that it isn't till the end of year 2 before we stop seeing big jumps from Mitch.