Uh oh haters

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you only stuck to pointing out reality you wouldn't be called a troll. But you crossed than line long ago.
Lighten up dude. You're becoming a real church lady on the football side of the board.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If you only stuck to pointing out reality you wouldn't be called a troll. But you crossed than line long ago.

giphy.gif

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lighten up dude. You're becoming a real church lady on the football side of the board.

Maybe so. I'll lighten up.

FYI. I'm in Houston at the moment reading the local paper and everyone is raving about how good DWs knee looks.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe so. I'll lighten up.

FYI. I'm in Houston at the moment reading the local paper and everyone is raving about how good DWs knee looks.

Kiss of death

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
For the record: Bill O’Brien sucks.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Do you think he is right like he was with Cutler or wrong like he was with Kaepernick?

Lol or how about this laughable comparison he keeps making to Aaron Rodgers .... DW played 6 games and we are going to project those stats over an entire season, and then say he played like Aaron Rodgers? I can't handle this level of stupidity.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol or how about this laughable comparison he keeps making to Aaron Rodgers .... DW played 6 games and we are going to project those stats over an entire season, and then say he played like Aaron Rodgers? I can't handle this level of stupidity.
That entire post was math.

Are you seriously arguing math?

How did you ever get through med school saying that 3+4=7 is the most laughable nonsense you have ever born witness to?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

How did you ever get through med school saying that 3+4=7 is the most laughable nonsense you have ever born witness to?

When I think some posters can't get more dense, they continue to raise the bar.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watson is going to suck this year. The tape is out on him. O brien is not doing anything different this year with his scheme, his o line is weaker. He can't run anymore. Balsa legs will make K White look like Iron Man.

Watson played in more games last year that White in his 3 year career so Mr. Glass already lost that comparison.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What reality? If reality was involved then you would have seen most the stuff Watson did last year as scary bad. Sure he got some TDs playing backyard ball but this is the NFL and Watson can't run a pro offense, cant read a defense, can't make a timing pass and will never play a whole season. The NFL has film on him now and he is done.

And yet you were fawning over Matt Barkley and at one point didnt want us to draft a QB high.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

Arguing math? The numbers are made up. He played 6 games. Just because a player did one thing in 6 games doesn't mean anything. If I had done the same thing from week 1 and 2 he would've had 1 TD and 1 INT. If I project that for the rest of the season that would be 8 TD and 8 INT. Thats math. The math isn't wrong, but the projection is wrong.

You see what I'm saying?

Welcome to CCS where the projections are made up, and they only matter if they fit my narrative.
hqdefault.jpg

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
And yet you were fawning over Matt Barkley and at one point didnt want us to draft a QB high.

Sure I was. Most I said is I would have kept him instead of bringing in Glennon. I made a thread on Barkley that blew up but I wanted to keep Barkley and draft a young QB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure I was. Most I said is I would have kept him instead of bringing in Glennon. I made a thread on Barkley that blew up but I wanted to keep Barkley and draft a young QB.

Cool story. Not how I remember it. You were advocating not taking a QB in the 1st round because of Barkley.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome to CCS where the projections are made up, and they only matter if they fit my narrative.

Except they are not "made up" imaginary numbers. Those are the numbers. He actually played that many games with that many scores and that many turnovers.

If your problem is with how projections work...then you are indeed arguing with math. Best of luck with that, Doc.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh you fucks are in for it now. Remy has joined Mick and I on educating the unwashed masses

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Except they are not "made up" imaginary numbers. Those are the numbers. He actually played that many games with that many scores and that many turnovers.

If your problem is with how projections work...then you are indeed arguing with math. Best of luck with that, Doc.

Doctor Sugarwalls got his md from Trump university