Under 24 Hours Remain: Trade Deadline Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
tank has a lot of value. being 23 with an awesome arm and pop in his bat. I really dont want to move him.

Yeah lots of value, which is why we could use him in a trade for a significant player. I dont wanna lose him either but if we can get a guy thats helps us win now, im all for it.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
calm before the storm. hope the demp craziness doesnt affect theo moving other guys. he can unload a ton tomorrow if he wanted to.

That's why I think there's delay in trades from the Cubs side. However, I think Theo has learned and isworing on other trades at the same tme. I bet Theo and Jed are both on the phones at the same time talking different trades.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's why I think there's delay in trades from the Cubs side. However, I think Theo has learned and isworing on other trades at the same tme. I bet Theo and Jed are both on the phones at the same time talking different trades.

thats probably the best way to do it. theo can handle demp....let jed do the rest.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd give up Quintana over Floyd honestly. Cooper is the reason that he's been so good because he knows how to coach a guy like that. I think Floyd has a lot of talent and has done good and bad for the Sox. Q has been good, but who knows what he'll be like next year. Could be better could be worse.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hope he isn't. this bench blows.

Which parts of the bench could be improved? Flowers has Phegly next behind him which sucks. Danks has been good in the OF. Only problem is not utility guy because your boy Hudson sucks.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
#Dodgers announce that they get League from #Mariners
per Rosenthal Dodger acquire League

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah league is off the board.

im curious to know who kw is calling. does he have another surprise? i hope!

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
right, i dont think you mess with the lineup IMO. Viciedo is 23 and will only get better, de aza has been great leading off, Rios is playing out of his mind, youk not going anywhere, ramirez and his defense along with beckham....i see nothing that is worth dealing for right now. If im the GM I deal Floyd and specs for another starter. For some odd reason teams like floyd....why? I dunno.

So, Quintana and Sale will be skipping starts, and you wan't to get rid of a starter? Not to mention one who's been pitching better as the year goes (kind of like someone said would happen?)

:rolleyes:

Peavy
Liriano
Humber
then rotating between Sale, Quintana, Axelrod, and Santiago.

What could possible go wrong?

As opposed to Peavy-Humber-Liriano-Floyd-Q/Sale.

Ok, chief.

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, Quintana and Sale will be skipping starts, and you wan't to get rid of a starter? Not to mention one who's been pitching better as the year goes (kind of like someone said would happen?)

:rolleyes:

Peavy
Liriano
Humber
then rotating between Sale, Quintana, Axelrod, and Santiago.

What could possible go wrong?

As opposed to Peavy-Humber-Liriano-Floyd.

as i have stated all along i wanted floyd in a package for another starter. the last 2 games have been dreadful. nothing good has happened with him. in 2 games 12 walks and 2 ks. maybe read more of my posts before you jump to conclusions

Sent from my USCfans guide to being an uneducated baseball fan using Tapatalk

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Hope something gets done.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"nothing close" per KW as he says he needs sleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.