UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcore

What is "not according to Ted and NFL rules?" What is an example of a team not allowing their position coaches and cooridnators look for other jobs when a HC is fired? Yes the rules are in the favor of the teams.. but no teams have I ever seen in this era not drop the rules when firing the HC.

Did you listen to the George and Ted presser when Emery, Trestman, and Kromer were fired?

I am not saying the Broncos would interfere if Gase wanted to sign as OC somewhere else. I am saying, until he is actually fired or released, they could. It's really just me being a pedant.

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
did one of you guys just call B&B? the "i don't understand the fascination with John Fox" guy

lol

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's Deutsche bitches!

german-girl-german-girl-poland-pole-land-pole-land-pancakes-demotivational-poster-1221155396.jpg

cbfan

Liked Posts:
He is the right guy to fix the mess the Bears are in.

He has fixed messes in Carolina and Denver.

He is not a sexy hire, but he is the right guy for where the Bears are right now.

It's like saying she's a little overweight, and got left at the alter twice. But hey, she's available. And been in the running a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
It's like saying she's a little overweight, and got left at the alter twice. But hey, she's available. And been in the running a few times.

Yeah, could have said that same shit about Belichick when he was fired from the Browns and quit on the Jets...oh wait....

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Fox flew into Ohare. He was on United and in Terminal 1. His Uber was mixed up and has been waiting at Terminal 3. They've been circling around Ohare for that last 3 hours.

He actually flew into midway and is now at a local pub in St. Charles playing keno

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tucker can be the Soldier Field turf caretaker/fertilizer ... he's really good at putting a bunch of shit out on the field

Waste of his talents. Make him the quarterbacks coach. He made EJ Manuel and Geno Smith look like future hall of famers.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He actually flew into midway and is now at a local pub in St. Charles playing keno

I heard he landed at Chicago Executive Airport in Wheeling and went to Wisconsin for cheap cigarettes and some lottery tickets.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Didn't you say that Ballard and Shanahan was a done deal in your mind?

cbfan

Liked Posts:
Yeah, could have said that same shit about Belichick when he was fired from the Browns and quit on the Jets...oh wait....

I guess. Don't get how every coach is going to take the same path as a good well known coach. I hope Pace doesn't throw all him chips in on the Belichick theory. I kind of heard he was bright.
Maybe Pace will pull a 360. And take the man that owned Fox in the SB. The Seattle DC.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:

Gambling is illegal in St. Charles (and Bushwood) sir.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I guess. Don't get how every coach is going to take the same path as a good well known coach. I hope Pace doesn't throw all him chips in on the Belichick theory. I kind of heard he was bright.
Maybe Pace will pull a 360. And take the man that owned Fox in the SB. The Seattle DC.

Fox doesn't make offensive gameplans

cbfan

Liked Posts:
Fox doesn't make offensive gameplans

I wonder what Fox's record is against teams over .500? He obviously can't find the right coordinaters for his staff. They can't adjust.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Vic Fangio as DC.. i'm not making another thread for this.. but he is available, is a great coach, and i highly doubt he'll work under Tomsula

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Even if on a boat on the Fox River?
Unincorporated SC north of the dam is otay by me. I don't want my smallmouth feeeshing ruined south of the dam. Plus it's way too shallow.

That said, I see Fox as the default decent choice. He may not get us "over the hump", but we haven't even viewed the hump for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.