UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace fire back to New Orleans after his interview too with an offer on the table. Came back the next day and signed the contract.

Fox is probably going home to talk things over with the family and he'll bring them out tomorrow or Friday for the contract signing and announcement.

No, Pace said himself that his car had been at the airport for 3 days...He thought it would be only a 1 day trip...

But still Fox and Pace have a connection..This is probably protocol for him to get second interview...

Not a one of the coaches has been hired on the first trip...Everybody seems to get a second interview and offered the job at that time.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
If Austin is such a slam dunk then why have the Jets, 49ers, Bills, and Falcons all passed on him? Something to consider at least don't you think?

Honestly, I don't look at it that way. If the guy matches what the Bears are looking for he might not match what other teams are looking for or maybe asking of him.

Rise

Liked Posts:
More Speculative Thread Starting - John Fox is the next Bears head coach

I don't know what this means but I don't like it. I want a decision tomorrow or some leak they are waiting for Quinn. No other reason this should drag on unless maybe Urban Meyer or something crazy is in the works.

That's fox or whomever just pick somebody.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
34pc11y.jpg

Any relation? :rimshot:

Bears93

Liked Posts:
I don't know what this means but I don't like it. I want a decision tomorrow or some leak they are waiting for Quinn. No other reason this should drag on unless maybe Urban Meyer or something crazy is in the works.

That's fox or whomever just pick somebody.

Stop with the Meyer crap people lol. He is not leaving Ohio State.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Stop with the Meyer crap people lol. He is not leaving Ohio State.

It was just an example I could have said any college coach in my mind. I just happen to like winners when I think.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
It was just an example I could have said any college coach in my mind. I just happen to like winners when I think.

I know this wasn't directed at you only.. That thread Fox vs Meyer earlier. A couple of my friends also had the idea. Give me a break lol.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
It's obviously a done deal,there are no more openings left for fox

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Giving Fox an interview could very well have been a courtesy for all we know due to the connection between he and Pace as well as Accorsi.

Pace could very well have someone else in mind.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox left without a deal

SN Chicago reports the Bears' head coaching job belongs to John Fox "if he wants it."
Fox's interview with Chicago went well into the evening on Wednesday night, but the two sides were unable to reach a deal. Despite reports Fox flew back to Denver following the interview, he is still the heavy favorite to coach the Bears in 2015.

http://www.rotoworld.com/

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
SN Chicago reports the Bears' head coaching job belongs to John Fox "if he wants it."
Fox's interview with Chicago went well into the evening on Wednesday night, but the two sides were unable to reach a deal. Despite reports Fox flew back to Denver following the interview, he is still the heavy favorite to coach the Bears in 2015.

http://www.rotoworld.com/

Fox playing hard ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.