CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I wonder who the teams are that are below 50%. That is not good at all.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Feels like the Bears could be one of those teams below 50%. HIGHLY doubt they are over 85%.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
1626450625549.png

The benefits (prevention of COVID-19 disease and associated hospitalizations, ICU admissions, and deaths) outweighed the risks (expected myocarditis cases after vaccination) in all populations for which vaccination has been recommended. However, the balance of benefits and risks varied by age and sex because cases of myocarditis were primarily identified among males aged <30 years, and the risks of poor outcomes related to COVID-19 increase with age. Per million second doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine administered to males aged 12–29 years, 11,000 COVID-19 cases, 560 hospitalizations, 138 ICU admissions, and six deaths due to COVID-19 could be prevented, compared with 39–47 expected myocarditis cases after COVID-19 vaccination (Table 2). Among males aged ≥30 years, 15,300 COVID-19 cases, 4,598 hospitalizations, 1,242 ICU admissions, and 700 deaths could be prevented, compared with three to four expected myocarditis cases after COVID-19 vaccination. This analysis did not include the potential benefit of preventing post-COVID-19 conditions, such as prolonged symptoms and MIS-C (6,7).

Of the 323 persons meeting CDC’s case definitions for myocarditis, pericarditis, or myopericarditis, 309 (96%) were hospitalized. Acute clinical courses were generally mild; among 304 hospitalized patients with known clinical outcomes, 95% had been discharged at time of review, and none had died.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I wonder who the teams are that are below 50%. That is not good at all.

This one is easy to solve.

The NFL just has to say that it has shifted to the new, more accurate, Chinese anal daily swabbing method for those who have not been vaccinated.

OIP.dKpzkwoziBY7Mwd7K7GdBQHaEL

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries, exclusively with the mrna vaccines:

The effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine against the Delta variant is “weaker” than health officials hoped, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said Friday, as 855 people tested positive for coronavirus . . .

“We do not know exactly to what degree the vaccine helps, but it is significantly less,” Bennett said.

'Pfizer COVID vaccine significantly less effective against Delta variant'

And 100 out of 700 sailors on a ship on which all are fully vaccinated caught COVID as well:

The BBC has been told there have been around 100 cases on the aircraft carrier, which is part way through a world tour. Several other warships in the fleet accompanying it are also affected.
Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said all crew on the deployment had received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine.

HMS Queen Elizabeth: Covid outbreak on Navy flagship

But yeah, hopefully they all get the vaccine.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
2 teams with under 50% lol. That's a cultural issue.

Isn't Pete Carroll Anti-vax?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries, exclusively with the mrna vaccines:

And 100 out of 700 sailors on a ship on which all are fully vaccinated caught COVID as well:

But yeah, hopefully they all get the vaccine.
As opposed to 700 and death. Gee, what a difficult decision and if everyone got fucking vaccinated at the earliest time, there wouldn't be this foothold for variants. Fucking head in the sand self fulfilling prophesies. Over 80% or even 66% for full effectiveness is great for a vaccine, especially under the most extremes contagious conditions but fuck it, don't let facts get in your way.

Last edited:

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
As opposed to 700 and death. Gee, what a difficult decision and if everyone got fucking vaccinated at the earliest time, there wouldn't be these variants. Fucking head in the sand self fulfilling prophesies.
To put this into perspective, these 100 sailors were at little to no risk due to age. 100 out of 700 is 14% and they are still following protocols to stop transmission. The Diamond Princess, before everyone knew what Covid really was and there being a vaccine, had an infection rate of 19%. A lot of benefit the vaccine has been in slowing the spread.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's a ship with shared everything. No one has ever been able to stop the spread on one without a full cabin quarantine. There also won’t be long haulers or other complications. I don’t understand why deniers only make this about death. Like your current freedom? Thank the shot.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
2 teams with under 50% lol. That's a cultural issue.

Isn't Pete Carroll Anti-vax?

i live in Washington and he’s on commercials telling people to mask up and shit, so I doubt it

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
To put this into perspective, these 100 sailors were at little to no risk due to age. 100 out of 700 is 14% and they are still following protocols to stop transmission. The Diamond Princess, before everyone knew what Covid really was and there being a vaccine, had an infection rate of 19%. A lot of benefit the vaccine has been in slowing the spread.
Did u get vaccinated?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Apples to oranges. Testing rates different is just one difference. There are more but you're a smart guy so I'm sure you could come up with a few if you wanted to.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Apples to oranges. Testing rates different is just one difference. There are more but you're a smart guy so I'm sure you could come up with a few if you wanted to.
Testing rates differ? They tested everyone on the Diamond Princess, 100% rate. What is not clear is if they did everyone on the HMS.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He clearly doesn't but these are active members with a more infectious strain in closer quarters and no one's jumping ship asap which was unfortunately 2 weeks of isolation on the Princess. Their infection rate was over 20% with everyone on the ship quarantined in their cabins. The Navy ship is still functioning.

This new strain is infectious enough that children, who have fewer receptors for the virus, are now at risk. Thanks doubters.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Testing rates differ? They tested everyone on the Diamond Princess, 100% rate. What is not clear is if they did everyone on the HMS.
The tests were shit back then and you know this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.