Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 teams with under 50% lol. That's a cultural issue.

Isn't Pete Carroll Anti-vax?
If he is hes being held against his will with all the commercials he does out here in Seattle telling everyone to get vaxd

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries, exclusively with the mrna vaccines:

And 100 out of 700 sailors on a ship on which all are fully vaccinated caught COVID as well:

But yeah, hopefully they all get the vaccine.
I think point is the symptoms are a lot less severe with antibodies, less hospitalizations, less viral spread of your carrying etc

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I wish the admins would do better at censoring out the vaccine misinformation here. Would go a long way to keeping legit threads going and not getting political. It is literally the same people in every thread who make a pandemic go political.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sad you're all worried about a cold or flu

Wake up fools

Grape

Liked Posts:
Sad you're all worried about a cold or flu

Wake up fools
Or maybe people are worried that games might be cancelled / players will have to sit out potentially because of unvaccinated players? If your team is under 50%, there's a higher risk that your players will miss games, that's absolutely reason for concern.

You don't make the decisions, the league does. Is that such a hard concept to understand?

Grape

Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit. It is the flu
Whatever your beliefs are, if you're a fan of a team that's under 50%, that doesn't bode well. It's more likely that your players will be sitting out due to COVID.

Your beliefs don't impact the league's decisions.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always wondered, if vaccines aren't forced would more people be open to taking one?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or maybe people are worried that games might be cancelled / players will have to sit out potentially because of unvaccinated players? If your team is under 50%, there's a higher risk that your players will miss games, that's absolutely reason for concern.

You don't make the decisions, the league does. Is that such a hard concept to understand?

Why would they cancel games this season after playing all 256 last year?

Bust

Liked Posts:
I always wondered, if vaccines aren't forced would more people be open to taking one?

How is it forced?

People are not open to taking one cause their news source sites like Fox News and all the minions below them have stated to their listener masses covid is #fakenews

Proof...

Last edited:

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I'm starting a job at a hospital that requires it. Which vaccine should I get?

KPBears

Liked Posts:
To put this into perspective, these 100 sailors were at little to no risk due to age. 100 out of 700 is 14% and they are still following protocols to stop transmission. The Diamond Princess, before everyone knew what Covid really was and there being a vaccine, had an infection rate of 19%. A lot of benefit the vaccine has been in slowing the spread.
I've learned it's not possible to have intelligent conversations with people like you, so honestly fuck yourself you conspiracy theorist cunt. You are literally causing people to die by spreading your anti-vax, anti-science bullshit.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I wonder who the teams are that are below 50%. That is not good at all.

Guessing they reside in a red state. That narrow down the options?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I'm starting a job at a hospital that requires it. Which vaccine should I get?
I got the Moderna one. It seems best since it didn't have the issues J&J had, and hasn't been mentioned for needing a booster shot like the Pfeiser
Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries, exclusively with the mrna vaccines:

And 100 out of 700 sailors on a ship on which all are fully vaccinated caught COVID as well:

But yeah, hopefully they all get the vaccine.
You can still catch covid with a vaccine, no one ever said you couldn't, its just very rare you suffer from any symptoms. Vaccines are never 100%, so if your system is frail enough, anything can happen.

But 99.7% of Covid deaths currently are unvaccinated, hence they are 100% on the fault of the dummies not getting one and could've been prevented.

I do hope the Bears get their numbers up there. I feel like the teams with too many players still having to be under the 2020 restrictions won't gel very good and will have bad seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.