Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is it forced?

People are not open to taking one cause their news source sites like Fox News and all the minions below them have stated to their listener masses covid is #fakenews

Proof...

I didn't mention COVID, it was meant as a general question.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I got the Moderna one. It seems best since it didn't have the issues J&J had, and hasn't been mentioned for needing a booster shot like the Pfeiser

You can still catch covid with a vaccine, no one ever said you couldn't, its just very rare you suffer from any symptoms. Vaccines are never 100%, so if your system is frail enough, anything can happen.

But 99.7% of Covid deaths currently are unvaccinated, hence they are 100% on the fault of the dummies not getting one and could've been prevented.

I do hope the Bears get their numbers up there. I feel like the teams with too many players still having to be under the 2020 restrictions won't gel very good and will have bad seasons.
It's useless to debate with this one. He is victim to the political tribe that incorporated antivaxx into a vote grab. It's Special person af but for some people political affiliation is more important than personal interest or survival. ?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
This one is easy to solve.

The NFL just has to say that it has shifted to the new, more accurate, Chinese anal daily swabbing method for those who have not been vaccinated.

OIP.dKpzkwoziBY7Mwd7K7GdBQHaEL
I read that butt swab is in high demand in San Francisco.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I always wondered, if vaccines aren't forced would more people be open to taking one?

Social media is very influential in this day and age. People have lost careers due to social media and the anti vaccine group are a big part in the social media schtick.

Researchers have found just 12 people are responsible for the bulk of the misleading claims and outright lies about COVID-19 vaccines that proliferate on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

"The 'Disinformation Dozen' produce 65% of the shares of anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms," said Imran Ahmed, chief executive officer of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, which identified the accounts.

The claims from the "Disinformation Dozen" range from "denying that COVID exists, claiming that false cures are in fact the way to solve COVID and not vaccination, decrying vaccines and decrying doctors as being in some way venal or motivated by other factors when they recommend vaccines,"

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Provide valid Covid-19 data..
MAGA retards

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
To put this into perspective, these 100 sailors were at little to no risk due to age. 100 out of 700 is 14% and they are still following protocols to stop transmission. The Diamond Princess, before everyone knew what Covid really was and there being a vaccine, had an infection rate of 19%. A lot of benefit the vaccine has been in slowing the spread.
In june in the United States, of all covid deaths, 99.2% of them were unvaccinated people.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They aren't.
Many vaccines are forced in the military, as well as required for kids to attend daycares and schools (state based). Guess parents can keep their kids outta schools/daycares and people could not join the military to prevent being forced.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I always wondered, if vaccines aren't forced would more people be open to taking one?
I always wondered....

If vaccines give you synthetic antibodies
And
if you have natural antibodies from previously had covid
Then
why the force feeding of the vaccine to those who have alresdy had covid?

Nobody from the current govt, cdc or nih has ever answered that

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Many vaccines are forced in the military, as well as required for kids to attend daycares and schools (state based). Guess parents can keep their kids outta schools/daycares and people could not join the military to prevent being forced.
I remember when doing basic training we a had a vaccination programme, which continued into the first year or so of service, the ones that made you ill were always given on a Friday so the 48 hrs sick was the weekend, Hep A first jab was the worst.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder who the teams are that are below 50%. That is not good at all.

someone prob already answers but I think it was

Washington, Indianapolis, Arizona and the Los Angeles Chargers

but it just was a report that its only 2 teams now

Status
Not open for further replies.