Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
As someone on the UK, unvaccinated people that catch COVID have generally been far more seriously ill than those that are vaccinated
un Vaccinated people get more sick and build a stronger natural resistance so they can fight it off in the future without taking a shot that can lead to only God knows what down the road. You can trust the greedy drug company's out to make a buck but I'll trust my own body to adjust and fight the natural way.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
un Vaccinated people get more sick and build a stronger natural resistance so they can fight it off in the future without taking a shot that can lead to only God knows what down the road.
Or they die.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The news.com Want me to link over a thousand papers from all over the country lol. It's everywhere. Even deamonrat newspapers are asking what happens when the truth comes out.
The Asian bamboo paper scandal is getting ready to explode. Trump will be reinstated as the rightful President by Aug 13th. #notasinglecrediblesource #fuckingloco

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I did not even suspect you were this low ball trashy type. Conversations will not hurt you I promise. Whats funny is you claim to be a eye doctor and yet you are clearly blind.
When you cease to reside in the realm of fact you become a meme . That is on you not me.

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The Asian bamboo paper scandal is getting ready to explode. Trump will be reinstated as the rightful President by Aug 13th. #notasinglecrediblesource #fuckingloco
Asian bamboo paper scandal vs election fraud. same importance huh doc. 3 states are already doing forensic audits for the first time in history. The other states will follow after the results of these come out. This is happening and you can't deny it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
NoonThirtyBUM looking like a complete Special person as usual I see.... lmao.

Imagine being lower IQ than a peanut. I can't.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Then prove it... O wait you can't prove your lie.
the burden of PROOF falls on YOU. YOU were the one who refused to RESEARCH. to refuse to ASK QUESTIONS.

i am not going to hold your hand. pull up your bootstraps for once in your life and get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.