Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
the burden of PROOF falls on YOU. YOU were the one who refused to RESEARCH. to refuse to ASK QUESTIONS.

i am not going to hold your hand. pull up your bootstraps for once in your life and get to work.
No burden on me it's your lie. No proof from you tells it all. I did do research and I did ask questions. Why do you keep lieing

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No burdon on me it's your lie. No proof from you tells it all.

Burdon

Ladies and gentlemen... here is your MENSA member of the day... @Noonthirtyjoe

Please note that he is a bald virgin with a very impressive Donald Trump shrine in his closet. His favorite activities are pwning the libtards, posting in horrible english on CCS and beating his mom that he has lived with since he was 31.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
@Noonthirtyjoe what do you expect to happen first: Trump named the rightful winner or Mitch signed as a starting QB?
I expect to have fair and honest elections. Kinda important to me anyway. As to your question I think both happen. Not sure which first tho. I would guess Trump because Mitch sighed a back up contract that will last a while before he can sign a starters contract. The forensic recount is almost done already. So Trump is my answer.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I expect to have fair and honest elections. Kinda important to me anyway.
We did. Trump lost.

Since my state was one that your lot wanted to throw our votes away, here's the winners since I was old enough to care in Wisconsin.

Clinton.
Clinton.
Gore.
Kerry.
Obama.
Obama.
Trump.
Biden.

Now, the rightwing claims that 2020 had to be stolen, but out of that list, which one is the actual outlier I wonder?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
No burden on me it's your lie. No proof from you tells it all. I did do research and I did ask questions. Why do you keep lieing
you didn't do research. you didn't ask questions.

you are a sheep. who hasn't worked a day in your life. you lie constantly about others lying and expect big government handouts from communist doctors and scientists.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Fair and honest elections are important. Who or what temp guy is in office is small potatoes compared.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We did. Trump lost.

Since my state was one that your lot wanted to throw our votes away, here's the winners since I was old enough to care in Wisconsin.

Clinton.
Clinton.
Gore.
Kerry.
Obama.
Obama.
Trump.
Biden.

Now, the rightwing claims that 2020 had to be stolen, but out of that list, which one is the actual outlier I wonder?
I guess the one that is getting a forensic audit. That would be my guess.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What facts. The future has not happened yet so the facts are not there yet.
Yet your truth is based partisan hearsay and "future facts." Please cite one verifiable source of significant voter fraud to contradict the avalanche of evidence proving the opposite . Just one. Seriously one verifiable source and I will stop posting on the subject.

ONE!!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I guess the one that is getting a forensic audit. That would be my guess.
BY the Cyber Ninjas who went into the counting already claiming there was fraud? Yeah, that's a legit source.

Wasn't it Trump alone who said if the election counts take more than a few days, it proves the counts were rigged?

And this fake Arizona recount is on what....SEVEN MONTHS now?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
you didn't do research. you didn't ask questions.

you are a sheep. who hasn't worked a day in your life. you lie constantly about others lying and expect big government handouts from communist doctors and scientists.
You are even dumber then I thought possible and clearly a full blown lier. I have had the same good job for 33 years and never got a single hand out in my life. I own a beautiful home and put 5 good kids thu college. You make up really silly shit that you could not possibly know. You don't even know my name let alone my life story but keep lieing and making shit up.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Yet your truth is based partisan hearsay and "future facts." Please cite one verifiable source of significant voter fraud to contradict the avalanche of evidence proving the opposite . Just one. Seriously one verifiable source and I will stop posting on the subject.
There was the guy from PA who was charged for trying to vote for Trump with an absentee ballot for his dead mother. Not sure he wants that lone case as his evidence though. Ha.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona county election officials have identified fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots cast in last year's presidential election, further discrediting former President Donald Trump's claims of a stolen election as his allies continue a disputed ballot review in the state's most populous county.

An Associated Press investigation found 182 cases where problems were clear enough that officials referred them to investigators for further review. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person's vote was counted twice.

While it's possible more cases could emerge, the numbers illustrate the implausibility of Trump's claims that fraud and irregularities in Arizona cost him the state's electorate votes. In final, certified and audited results, Biden won 10,400 more votes than Trump out of 3.4 million cast.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell that to all the Trump supporters please.
Goes both ways, plenty of people on both sides of the coin dont know a damn thing about either parties policies. Just simply vote for whoever their preferred news broadcasters push down their throat.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

ONE!!
A forensic recount is going on in 3 major states. These are facts. Explain that please. tell me why.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona county election officials have identified fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots cast in last year's presidential election, further discrediting former President Donald Trump's claims of a stolen election as his allies continue a disputed ballot review in the state's most populous county.

An Associated Press investigation found 182 cases where problems were clear enough that officials referred them to investigators for further review. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person's vote was counted twice.

While it's possible more cases could emerge, the numbers illustrate the implausibility of Trump's claims that fraud and irregularities in Arizona cost him the state's electorate votes. In final, certified and audited results, Biden won 10,400 more votes than Trump out of 3.4 million cast.
lolol Ya the recount counted all the phoney ballets again which is why they are now doing a forensic recount. Give a date to your link. It is before they announced a forensic recount. This time fake ballets will be removed.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are even dumber then I thought possible and clearly a full blown lier. I have had the same good job for 33 years and never got a single hand out in my life. I own a beautiful home and put 5 good kids thu college. You make up really silly shit that you could not possibly know. You don't even know my name let alone my life story but keep lieing and making shit up.
Oh, you’re a boomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.