Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
So make them second class citizens? That doesn't seem like the right path imo
Measles is a mostly eradicated virus until people stop vaccinating their kids, the virus pops back up amongst pockets of unvaccinated, the kids get sick etc.. before the vaccine, 3-4 million people per year would get infected, the mortality rate was low 400-500 , 48,000 hospitalizations.

imagine the science in 1954 compared to today.,.. yet here we are.. lol I wish there was a vaccine for stupid.

point is that measles is mostly not a life threatening virus but we (society) did and do our best to keep our kids protected. Most schools require vaccinations. I don’t see the difference with a more deadly corona virus.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Measles is a mostly eradicated virus until people stop vaccinating their kids, the virus pops back up amongst pockets of unvaccinated, the kids get sick etc.. before the vaccine, 3-4 million people per year would get infected, the mortality rate was low 400-500 , 48,000 hospitalizations.

imagine the science in 1954 compared to today.,.. yet here we are.. lol I wish there was a vaccine for stupid.
Lol I totally get it bud I am way far away from being any kind of anti vaxxer personally but people have the right too make their own choices even if I find them dumb

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol I totally get it bud I am way far away from being any kind of anti vaxxer personally but people have the right too make their own choices even if I find them dumb
Wasn’t directed at you lol

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn’t directed at you lol
Lol yeah ik was just clarifying my stance you would be surprised how quick a buncha people can turn on ya fast af nowadays if ya say the things I just said in a crowded room though im shocked there aren't covid info links at the bottom of my posts here now at this point in social media nowadays

jts1207

Liked Posts:
More like Fearful that there's that many retards in society that buy into that bullshit. Remember the Pizza shop that Hillary was murdering babies in the basement....a place that didn't even have a basement. But it didn't bother that one nutcase that showed up with a gun to murder everyone. That is the fear, that these morons start hurting people based on the lies your side spreads. The right have no good ideas, so its just fear 24-7. It nearly backfired in a horrible way on January 6th.

Fearful lol Remember when lunatic dems shot up a republican softball game? No biggie I guess

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Bro they literally have two Q reps at a national level and more are trying. How is this overblown snowflake fear lol. Gtfo get a grip on your party lmfao psychos

Bro….really bro

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ive never agreed with forced vaccines ect we have always kept them up though because we aren't anti vaxxers as we have always kept our up and our children's as thats the smart choice in my book but I dont like governments holding a gun too peoples heads on medical decisions
Its one of the reasons for example im pro choice even though morally for me I would never do that for any reason whatsoever none but I dont think my morals or my medical choices should be forced on others and vice versus
Bro aren't u happy none of your 15 kids got rekt by some chit other kids are supposed to be vaccinated for?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bro aren't u happy none of your 15 kids got rekt by some chit other kids are supposed to be vaccinated for?
Well I like too think by making smart choices for my own children that won't happen

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

Do you think people should be allowed to drink and drive? Not getting the vaccine is much worse.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just don’t see how any of that truly affected the election, or how it even could. Both R and D dudes put out TONS of misinformation every election cycle. Then add to that the PSCs snd corporations that not only spread tons of misinformation snd half-truths, but many outright lies.

I don’t see how Russia (or anyone) could have significantly moved the needle one direction or the other, or say anything that wasn’t already being said. No doubt they tried (probably have EVERY election, just like we have with them). I just don’t see how it could have had a real effect. So I don’t see why it matters…
I think it did but that really isn't the point. How can you condone a foreign power's interference?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well I like too think by making smart choices for my own children that won't happen
Like getting their shots because the schools require it?

Honestly when did u first object to this, if ever?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like getting their shots because the schools require it?

Honestly when did u first object to this, if ever?
I've always objected too forcing that im just not super outspoken about it honestly all those years ago when we had our first child and seen those requirements for school my first thought was well our doctor already told us this and we are already making those choices but I dont like the way this is handled

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you think people should be allowed to drink and drive? Not getting the vaccine is much worse.
Your equating someone choosing too not get a vaccine too a drunk driver actively wrecking into families on the highway? As far as I know there's no option for getting a dontgetkilledbydrunkdrivers vaccine so you can't make a smart choice and protect yourself from people who make that bad choice and now your gonna hit me with the delta variant is because people not getting vaccinated argument ect ect and their killing meemaw and pop pop but no they arent my family chose too be vaccinated so we are protected what other people and other families decides their choice

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your equating someone choosing too not get a vaccine too a drunk driver actively wrecking into families on the highway? As far as I know there's no option for getting a dontgetkilledbydrunkdrivers vaccine so you can't make a smart choice and protect yourself from people who make that bad choice and now your gonna hit me with the delta variant is because people not getting vaccinated argument ect ect and their killing meemaw and pop pop but no they arent my family chose too be vaccinated so we are protected what other people and other families decides their choice
The tankies are coming out a bit...lol

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you care about public health you are a “tankie” lol

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Changing the elections laws and the way people can vote: prior to the election: without going thru the proper channels (state legislatures) seems to be a pretty obvious case of altering an election.
What laws were changed? You mean allowing more mail in ballots or extending early voting because there was a fucking pandemic??

Status
Not open for further replies.