My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Link to misinformation?
Link to plan?

Are you one of these idiots who still believe in the Steele dossier lol
This is a decent overview while not accusing the Trump administration. This is standard operating procedure for Russia once they target an election. Our country isn't above this sort of thing either but never to this scale. The Mueller report didn't find Trump innocent but also didn't recommend prosecution. It did find that Russia operated a very significant misinformation campaign against Hilary and the left. To deny it occurred is a sticking your head in the sand.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Link to misinformation?
Link to plan?

Are you one of these idiots who still believe in the Steele dossier lol
Links to election fraud first please

Visionman

Liked Posts:
This is a decent overview while not accusing the Trump administration. This is standard operating procedure for Russia once they target an election. Our country isn't above this sort of thing either but never to this scale. The Mueller report didn't find Trump innocent but also didn't recommend prosecution. It did find that Russia operated a very significant misinformation campaign against Hilary and the left. To deny it occurred is a sticking your head in the sand.

I just don’t see how any of that truly affected the election, or how it even could. Both R and D dudes put out TONS of misinformation every election cycle. Then add to that the PSCs snd corporations that not only spread tons of misinformation snd half-truths, but many outright lies.

I don’t see how Russia (or anyone) could have significantly moved the needle one direction or the other, or say anything that wasn’t already being said. No doubt they tried (probably have EVERY election, just like we have with them). I just don’t see how it could have had a real effect. So I don’t see why it matters…

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think it depends on the business. I think vaccination status on a plane or cruise liner is going to happen.

But I do not think anyone should be prohibited from the grocery store to get food.

The next step up is firing ppl from jobs due to their vaccination status - I'm still formulating my opinions - but that's effed up.

Nothing like creating a group of unvaccinated & unemployed ppl.
But most stores offer curb side pick up services, or you could pay extra to have it delivered. If someone wants to maintain being a health risk, they need to put in the extra work to stay away from people....for THEIR safety.
If they don't want to be a solution to ridding Covid from society, then they should just stay the hell out of it and let the Adults try to fix the problem.

I think once the FDA fully approves the vaccines, it really is gonna be an us vs them society, and many businesses will require it. Even before, you're already seeing hospitals and such requiring it. A lot of nurses are getting shit canned for their 'freedoms.'

But the good news is that every McDonalds I drive by is hiring, so its not like there isn't work for these people. Granted, they will have to wear masks, and get shit pay and have to deal with shitheads all day, but at least they can be free from the vaccines right?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
But most stores offer curb side pick up services, or you could pay extra to have it delivered. If someone wants to maintain being a health risk, they need to put in the extra work to stay away from people....for THEIR safety.
If they don't want to be a solution to ridding Covid from society, then they should just stay the hell out of it and let the Adults try to fix the problem.

I think once the FDA fully approves the vaccines, it really is gonna be an us vs them society, and many businesses will require it. Even before, you're already seeing hospitals and such requiring it. A lot of nurses are getting shit canned for their 'freedoms.'

But the good news is that every McDonalds I drive by is hiring, so its not like there isn't work for these people. Granted, they will have to wear masks, and get shit pay and have to deal with shitheads all day, but at least they can be free from the vaccines right?
So make them second class citizens? That doesn't seem like the right path imo

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The libs are more obsessed with the Q stuff than anybody….this is a prime example of their thought process though….ban everyone that doesn’t think like me. It’s crazy
More like Fearful that there's that many retards in society that buy into that bullshit. Remember the Pizza shop that Hillary was murdering babies in the basement....a place that didn't even have a basement. But it didn't bother that one nutcase that showed up with a gun to murder everyone. That is the fear, that these morons start hurting people based on the lies your side spreads. The right have no good ideas, so its just fear 24-7. It nearly backfired in a horrible way on January 6th.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Links to election fraud first please
You're never gonna get it. I saw the Republican leading this audit in Arizona leaked that the findings found jack & shit, and he has now been banned from arena. Guess they couldn't find any bamboo?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I just don’t see how any of that truly affected the election, or how it even could. Both R and D dudes put out TONS of misinformation every election cycle. Then add to that the PSCs snd corporations that not only spread tons of misinformation snd half-truths, but many outright lies.

I don’t see how Russia (or anyone) could have significantly moved the needle one direction or the other, or say anything that wasn’t already being said. No doubt they tried (probably have EVERY election, just like we have with them). I just don’t see how it could have had a real effect. So I don’t see why it matters…
Since I live in Super Liberal Madison, WI, I have a many Bernie-Bros as friends and I they were sharing the fake Hillary stories the Russian bots were putting out ten times more than the Trumpers. The Bernie Bros alone gave Trump the win in WI, as most of them either wrote him in or voted Stein. The Hillary hate on the left was real that year.

Like you said, it probably didn't move the needle that much Nation wide, but in usual Blue States here in the midwest, it moved it just enough...powered with the Bernie people pushing it. I think it turned off a lot of more middle of the road Dems. I myself have never liked Bernie, but voting for a Reality Show Host? Esh.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
More like Fearful that there's that many retards in society that buy into that bullshit. Remember the Pizza shop that Hillary was murdering babies in the basement....a place that didn't even have a basement. But it didn't bother that one nutcase that showed up with a gun to murder everyone. That is the fear, that these morons start hurting people based on the lies your side spreads. The right have no good ideas, so its just fear 24-7. It nearly backfired in a horrible way on January 6th.
Bro they literally have two Q reps at a national level and more are trying. How is this overblown snowflake fear lol. Gtfo get a grip on your party lmfao psychos

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Their choice.
I see so your ok with a society that says ok your not mainstream and if your not down with everything we say you must live outside society... that seems a bit scary ta me but hey you wtf do I know

greg23

Liked Posts:
agreed. You don’t seem to have one
Changing the elections laws and the way people can vote: prior to the election: without going thru the proper channels (state legislatures) seems to be a pretty obvious case of altering an election.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see so your ok with a society that says ok your not mainstream and if your not down with everything we say you must live outside society... that seems a bit scary ta me but hey you wtf do I know
Question tho but maybe it's for your wife. You send your kids to public school? Did they need to be vaxxed up to date and have proof? Not for covid but for all sorts of other shit?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question tho but maybe it's for your wife. You send your kids to public school? Did they need to be vaxxed up to date and have proof? Not for covid but for all sorts of other shit?
Ive never agreed with forced vaccines ect we have always kept them up though because we aren't anti vaxxers as we have always kept our up and our children's as thats the smart choice in my book but I dont like governments holding a gun too peoples heads on medical decisions
Its one of the reasons for example im pro choice even though morally for me I would never do that for any reason whatsoever none but I dont think my morals or my medical choices should be forced on others and vice versus

Visionman

Liked Posts:
We need to re-learn that although we have freedom to make our own choices in our society, that doesn’t mean we are also free of the possible consequences of those choices.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need to re-learn that although we have freedom to make our own choices in our society, that doesn’t mean we are also free of the possible consequences of those choices.
I see so your ok with that train of thought then I disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.