UPGRADE THE BIG GUNS

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
That's the problem. If the Bears keep Feilds, substitute Odunz for Harrison Jr. A more realistic outcome. Unless your premise is Bears use #1 for only Caleb or Harrison. I just can't see the Bears using pick 1 for Harrison. Caleb, yes. Harrison, no. So that's my issue with your two line up possibilities. Take it as you wish.
If the Bears keep fields I would expect and almost demand Marv Jr. How simple is it to trade to 2 and then to 3? How is that unrealistic to you?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears keep fields I would expect and almost demand Marv Jr. How simple is it to trade to 2 and then to 3? How is that unrealistic to you?
I think teams further down will offer more picks.
It could very well work out as you suggest tho. If the Bears do Trade away #1 it would be for a bounty especially for a player the caliber of Caleb.

We are guessing, I'm guessing. I do not mind either option, believe me. I've just watched what Poles has done prior and he seems to like him multiple, multiple picks.

I do apologize if if felt like I was trying to highjack the thread... Really wasn't my intent.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
To trade to 2 then 3 the Bears have to be willing to give up MHj.

If Washington and NE both want Williams they can fight it out. If Washington moves up there is no reason for NE to trade up. Specifically if they know the Bears want MHj. The Bears have to be willing to trade down to threaten NE.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
To trade to 2 then 3 the Bears have to be willing to give up MHj.

If Washington and NE both want Williams they can fight it out. If Washington moves up there is no reason for NE to trade up. Specifically if they know the Bears want MHj. The Bears have to be willing to trade down to threaten NE.
Oh my fucking God. You, like me, have no idea what you're talking about and this thread never had anything to do with it in the first place. YES THE BEARS COULD TRADE TO 3 YES MHJ COULD BE THERE STFU

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well the thing is the bears don’t pass the ball all that much with fields as QB. I specifically remember a game where dj moore had 0 targets in the first halve so idk why they would add 2 more targets for him unless Waldron is going to unleash the dragon and throw it 40 times a game.

I think the bears need 1 more legitimate threat, like a nabers/odunze/bowers, to pair with dj moore. Having kmet and retaining Mooney to pair with 2 stud WR’s would be plenty of weapons imo.
Wouldn't that fall on the OC and not JF for not calling enough pass plays or getting their number 1 WR involved?