Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree! I had a hard time believing that would be the case, but Kaplan sounded confident. But no way Falcons would give up their 8th overall pick like Kiper alluded to.
Swap 1sts, add their 2 and bit more to get end of one value.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fields mechanics regressed when Nagy left but no the media doesn’t dive that deep
I was surprised Nagy didn't try to fix his drop. Maybe he learned his lesson with Trubs. He actually made him worse with forcing those happy feet. 22 was disaster for Fields with that left foot drop shit. Just made Fields focus on the wrong stuff. Glad he called them on it and got comfy again.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I bet he actually measures 6'1". Not an inch or 2 shorter like most shorter QB prospects.

We better get some WR and OL help regardless of who's behind center.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I bet he actually measures 6'1". Not an inch or 2 shorter like most shorter QB prospects.

We better get some WR and OL help regardless of who's behind center.
Nah. Don’t draft or sign any offensive players above the vet minimum and we’re set.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow! You really hate the Bears of the 80s.
While I have you here, remember last season when you called me a cocksucker for saying Robert Quinn was bad?

How’s he doing?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Heh, no matter what happens with pick #1 someone is going to be upset.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
According to some here Fields is so bad of a bust the Bears should run from him, yet other teams are going to think he’s the cats meow and trade a 1 for him.
Not just a 1 but either a top 10 pick or top 3 overall if we throw in a mid rounder! 😂 These posters credibility is shit.

The guy is worth a future 2nd. If we get past the combine and Caleb looks good then Fields stock drops to a future 3rd.

His value is so low that it’s almost worth keeping him and building the team until we are in position to reunite Harrison with Manning. 😆

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If the Bears do feel they need to move on from Fields, I can’t really imagine them picking anyone other than Williams. The scrutiny will be too much for Poles and the organization for passing on him and selecting another QB imo.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not just a 1 but either a top 10 pick or top 3 overall if we throw in a mid rounder! 😂 These posters credibility is shit.

The guy is worth a future 2nd. If we get past the combine and Caleb looks good then Fields stock drops to a future 3rd.

His value is so low that it’s almost worth keeping him and building the team until we are in position to reunite Harrison with Manning. 😆
The Bears will trade the #1 overall pick for Fields 3 years from now.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Bears go CW at 1, trade down from 9 and pick up more picks/player and take Troy Franklin to pair with Moore. Whatever is gained with that trade down and trading Fields helps build out the roster. OL and DL both interior becomes FA priorities would also not be opposed to Mooney as 3rd or 4th reciever. New OC and CW could get him involved as he was able to get open just didn't have the connections work out.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If the Bears go CW at 1, trade down from 9 and pick up more picks/player and take Troy Franklin to pair with Moore. Whatever is gained with that trade down and trading Fields helps build out the roster. OL and DL both interior becomes FA priorities
or just take the best player at 9. those 4th round WRs aren’t helping out much…

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Nipple piercings, painted nails, bleached asshole, waxed gooch, plucked eyebrows, extended eyelashes, sugar cookie frappachino ordering pansexual. Nothing wrong with that!
He can wear women’s clothes and spend his spare time bumming pigs for all I care, if he can pass for 300+ yards regularly and lead the Bears to a championship.