USC QB Caleb Williams Declares for the 2024 NFL Draft

mbison

Liked Posts:
Nipple piercings, painted nails, bleached asshole, waxed gooch, plucked eyebrows, extended eyelashes, sugar cookie frappachino ordering pansexual. Nothing wrong with that!
Sounds like Dennis Rodman

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Welcome to Chicago Caleb. He showed the same traits I saw when Mahones was coming out. Caleb has shown he is even more elusive.

All discussion should now be concentrated on how high a pick or picks the Bears will be getting back for Fields , which is starting to look like it is going to be more than most thought.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Caleb Williams at QB, JF1 at the Taysom Hill position, DJ Moore and Odunze at WR, Kmet at TE, some rookie play caller at OC - LETS TAKE THE NORTH!
If you are watching the playoffs, you will note that playoff teams prioritize the TE position so, perhaps, Bowers?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I don’t know why some of you won’t just trust Ryan Poles to take the North and never give it back.
He never said when it would happen. It could be a decade plan. Are you willing to wait?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Sounds like Dennis Rodman
Rodman wasn't the best player on that Bulls team or the leader. He was important for that second 3-peat, but he was not the alpha dog. Caleb Williams is supposed to be the best at the "Most Important Position in Team Sports" entering the draft since Andrew Luck. He needs to live up to that billing, especially when he goes #1 overall.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
If you are watching the playoffs, you will note that playoff teams prioritize the TE position so, perhaps, Bowers?
Ten year rebuild? Sounds apropos for a bottom five NFL franchise.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He'll make the navy and orange look better than anyone has done before.
Some CCS members will be excited to paint themselves orange and blue.

giphy.gif

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Rodman wasn't the best player on that Bulls team or the leader. He was important for that second 3-peat, but he was not the alpha dog. Caleb Williams is supposed to be the best at the "Most Important Position in Team Sports" entering the draft since Andrew Luck. He needs to live up to that billing, especially when he goes #1 overall.
To be fair, people only say that about him to get people’s attention. It’s easy to title someone with that when they are playing decent. Gotta get people to read articles or watch the show.

Good thing GMs don’t go off of that…

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I want the season to start. Not because I’m excited, I just don’t want to see anymore idiotic draft-trade scenarios
There are always different solutions ...

y115.com%2fmovies%2ftumblr_m1iwn6308f1qfd5zqo1_500.gif

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Nipple piercings, painted nails, bleached asshole, waxed gooch, plucked eyebrows, extended eyelashes, sugar cookie frappachino ordering pansexual. Nothing wrong with that!
I recently waxed my gooch and asshole, and I can’t stay seated on leather furniture.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Poles should ask the scout who has been with the team since 1987 what he would do then do the opposite.
I would take that scout's suggestion, then make sure that Greg Gabriels agrees ... then I would do the opposite.