Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do see it. You can see it at times on the sidelines, the look of… “it doesn’t matter what I do out here, bad things are going to happen.”
You know that we were talking about self confidence. Come on, mang.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think Chicago is ready for that since we did elect a genderqueer lesbian mayor half a decade ago.

CCS I am not so sure about, but I do kinda hope I get to find out. It's like this generation's version of the "punky QB".
The eyebrow plucky QB known as McWoman

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Now pair him with an OC that will change his throwing motion, stance, delivery, cadence, timing throws, throw from pocket, 7 step drop it with a Chris Morgan oline and you’ve got yourself a full fledged Bears QB!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
"Since I was 10, all I ever wanted to do was to play football. From the 5:30 am breakfast club workouts to the long nights watching film, through every win and every hard loss, my love and passion for the game never wavered. The gratitude I feel for the opportunity to play this game grows every day.

But the journey would be empty without the people who have supported and loved me. To my teammates—my brothers—these last few years have been the most fun I have had playing the game. I will forever cherish the time we spent together. To my coaches and everyone else in the USC football ecosystem, thank you for your unmatched support and commitment to helping me and the entire team be the best we could be.

To my family, friends, and mentors: your love, your guidance, and your willingness to push me to reach my potential, not only as a football player but as a man, has led me to this day, and I am eternally thankful to each of you.

I want to thank Sooner Nation for embracing a kid who came to you from Washington D.C. I cherished my time at OU. To my Trojan family, it’s been an honor putting on the cardinal and gold these last two years. I hope I gave you as many good memories as you have given to me. No matter what lies ahead, I will Fight On forever and rep Hornsdown4Life.

I still have a lot to learn and I’m ready to do whatever it takes. As a kid, I said this is what I was going to do for the rest of my life, but I didn’t work this hard just to reach this point. I will continue my journey to make that little kid proud of the man I will be for many years to come.

I’m excited for the future, and I am officially declaring for the NFL Draft."

Such a well thought out response. I would let him date someone else's daughter.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's being reported that Caleb Williams just said he would be happy to go to whatever team drafted him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well I suppose it’s time to bring him home to Chicago

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears are in a great spot. It would be hard to fuck this up, but I have confidence they will find a way.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
"Since I was 10, all I ever wanted to do was to play football. From the 5:30 am breakfast club workouts to the long nights watching film, through every win and every hard loss, my love and passion for the game never wavered. The gratitude I feel for the opportunity to play this game grows every day.

But the journey would be empty without the people who have supported and loved me. To my teammates—my brothers—these last few years have been the most fun I have had playing the game. I will forever cherish the time we spent together. To my coaches and everyone else in the USC football ecosystem, thank you for your unmatched support and commitment to helping me and the entire team be the best we could be.

To my family, friends, and mentors: your love, your guidance, and your willingness to push me to reach my potential, not only as a football player but as a man, has led me to this day, and I am eternally thankful to each of you.

I want to thank Sooner Nation for embracing a kid who came to you from Washington D.C. I cherished my time at OU. To my Trojan family, it’s been an honor putting on the cardinal and gold these last two years. I hope I gave you as many good memories as you have given to me. No matter what lies ahead, I will Fight On forever and rep Hornsdown4Life.

I still have a lot to learn and I’m ready to do whatever it takes. As a kid, I said this is what I was going to do for the rest of my life, but I didn’t work this hard just to reach this point. I will continue my journey to make that little kid proud of the man I will be for many years to come.

I’m excited for the future, and I am officially declaring for the NFL Draft."

Such a well thought out response. I would let him date someone else's daughter.
Sounds like a terrible person who hates his teammates and coaches. Disgusting message he's putting out here!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or does that say something about the bears?
I think it’s just out of town stupid.

I don’t remember the same people criticizing the Bears staff for Fields not being more advanced.