USC QB Caleb Williams Declares for the 2024 NFL Draft

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think it’s just out of town stupid.

I don’t remember the same people criticizing the Bears staff for Fields not being more advanced.
Fields mechanics regressed when Nagy left but no the media doesn’t dive that deep

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields mechanics regressed when Nagy left but no the media doesn’t dive that deep
And then it got better. Fields doesn’t have the same issues he’s had. He’s gotten better in almost every fundamental category. It’s just the speed most question.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And then it got better. Fields doesn’t have the same issues he’s had. He’s gotten better in almost every fundamental category. It’s just the speed most question.
Poles has some decisions to make, that’s for sure.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poles has some decisions to make, that’s for sure.
Hopefully he has good people around him. Scouts need to earn their keep. I would imagine if they are considering Williams it has been all hands on deck for a while

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know damn well that’s not happening

Rams don’t want him or need him. Fields isn’t getting a first unless they throw in a couple of mid-round picks.

I wouldnt have traded a 2nd for Rosen or Darnold or a first for Wentz. Teams do sily things for QBs.

Hell I would do a Condtional 2nd in 2025 that becomes a 1 if certain metrics met.

baredown

Liked Posts:
And the truly big winner for the day - Tyler Scott...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
NFL talking heads think Fields is subpar while he is with Chicago, but it would be a superstar move for any team to pick him up.

NFL talking heads are the worst.

Other teams dont have No 1.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
"Since I was 10, all I ever wanted to do was to play football. From the 5:30 am breakfast club workouts to the long nights watching film, through every win and every hard loss, my love and passion for the game never wavered. The gratitude I feel for the opportunity to play this game grows every day.

But the journey would be empty without the people who have supported and loved me. To my teammates—my brothers—these last few years have been the most fun I have had playing the game. I will forever cherish the time we spent together. To my coaches and everyone else in the USC football ecosystem, thank you for your unmatched support and commitment to helping me and the entire team be the best we could be.

To my family, friends, and mentors: your love, your guidance, and your willingness to push me to reach my potential, not only as a football player but as a man, has led me to this day, and I am eternally thankful to each of you.

I want to thank Sooner Nation for embracing a kid who came to you from Washington D.C. I cherished my time at OU. To my Trojan family, it’s been an honor putting on the cardinal and gold these last two years. I hope I gave you as many good memories as you have given to me. No matter what lies ahead, I will Fight On forever and rep Hornsdown4Life.

I still have a lot to learn and I’m ready to do whatever it takes. As a kid, I said this is what I was going to do for the rest of my life, but I didn’t work this hard just to reach this point. I will continue my journey to make that little kid proud of the man I will be for many years to come.

I’m excited for the future, and I am officially declaring for the NFL Draft."

Such a well thought out response. I would let him date someone else's daughter.
And to think that scumbag typed that out with painted fingernails.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Other teams dont have No 1.
According to some here Fields is so bad of a bust the Bears should run from him, yet other teams are going to think he’s the cats meow and trade a 1 for him.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hell I would do a Condtional 2nd in 2025 that becomes a 1 if certain metrics met.

I was just thinking that the Bears might be able to get a first round pick for Justin Fields if they are willing to take a 2025 first before this years draft, as future picks are devalued.

Conditonal first...so if he nosedives, you only owe the Bears a future second.

Four first round picks over the next two drafts, starting with the quarterback of your choice would be too sweet a pot for Ryan Poles to walk away from.