Vikings Fan Here

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Hey All,
I've been reading your forum and decided to post a good luck/ good game message in it. I see you guys are as excited for this game as Vikings fans are. I hope you guys are welcoming to opposing fans as long as we are not too trolly. Just want to say I believe that we will win but I wouldn't bet my house on it. It's hard not to think about you guys as the 4th place team in our division despite the obvious evidence that the Bears have grown quite a bit. The level of disrespect the Vikes are getting from the talking heads (not just for this game) is un really. The injuries we have had have been tremendous and that's why we have been as inconsistent as we have. This team is finally getting healthy and I see a reckoning coming.

I'm sure your love for Mack is overflowing. Guy is a stud and has been so since his Buffalo days. You got rid of a few guys on defense that I really loved. I fear Howard the most, the guy always kills the Vikes but never gets any real credit. I won't fogive Nagy for the Green Bay tie. I felt that had he simply run the ball and not pull out risky plays in the 4th, you guys would have won easily. I think he ran a reverse on 3rd and 2 and that gave Green Bay a chance to tie. He's a first time HC and they also need to learn how to be a HC.

Good luck on Sunday night, I hope you guys lose but both teams walk away injury free.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I’m expecting a great game.

Vikings have a very talented roster and a scary offense. It’s going to be a close game. Bears win because of more turnovers forced and home field.

What guys on defense did we get rid of that you “loved”?

The Bears didn’t tie GB.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
We are not really know to be very "accepting" of rival fans.... just a friendly heads up.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
I'll correct. I forgot you lost.
Houston. I felt when he was moved to OLB it would be a disaster but he played really well there for a guy his size. Also McPhee. The Danny Tre pick up was a good one too and Floyd has even started to grow on me. At first I thought he was a major mistake but he seems to be rounding into shape. Your LB corps might be the best in the league by the end of the year if not next season. Scary.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
We are not really know to be very "accepting" of rival fans.... just a friendly heads up.

I can take it. I tend to be very complimenting even when saying your team sucks because...
I recognize that all fanbases are basically the same:
1. Guys who moan about how much the team sucks
2. Guys who are blindly positive despite the truth
3. Guys who have had their hearts broken so many times, that they are cautiously optimistic.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Welcome, we can unite under the FTP treaty

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not even worried about the Vikes. They are underachievers incapable of beating a team with a winning record. They lack the warrior spirit and as such will be disrespected and beaten down by the Bears.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, you can fuck off, dont cha know.

You lost to the Bills, at home no less, so you deserve any disrespect you might be getting.

The Bears will beat your Vikes down, and it wont even be close.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not even worried about the Vikes. They are underachievers incapable of beating a team with a winning record. They lack the warrior spirit and as such will be disrespected and beaten down by the Bears.

We haven't beat a team with a winning record so.....Shhhhhhhh

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let’s keep that quiet for a little more than 24 hours more. Then it will no longer be true.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
We haven't beat a team with a winning record so.....Shhhhhhhh

Actually... The Seahawks have a winning record.

And the Vikings not only have not beaten a team with a winning record, they've lost to teams with losing records.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Actually... The Seahawks have a winning record.

And the Vikings not only have not beaten a team with a winning record, they've lost to teams with losing records.

No one's winning but 4 teams. It's a useless Stat now

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
FUCK YOU!

Nah im kidding, good luck.

Yeah but seriously fuck you

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I agree with you it’ll be a good game, but fuck the Vikings and any other NFCN team not the bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Welcome.

So how do you feel about Kirk Cousins so far?