Vikings Fan Here

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
You guys are a fun bunch.
While I think we can score with anyone, I give you guys the offensive advantage as evidenced by your PPG and run game. I give our defense the edge because I believe we are more complete from top to bottom. Yes you guys are statistically better at this point but you 4th quarter defense has been pretty bad. I think you are averaging giving up 150 yards per game in the 4th quarter. Some of that is prevent but a lot of that is a defense that has not yet learned to close out teams.

The tipping factor is
1. Home field (Vikes are cursed at Soilder Field)
2. Offense beats defense in today's NFL.
3. The Vikes extra time to prep for this game coming off the bye.
4. 5 The Vikes biltz vs. Mitch's drop in productivity vs. the Blitz.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey All,
I've been reading your forum and decided to post a good luck/ good game message in it. I see you guys are as excited for this game as Vikings fans are. I hope you guys are welcoming to opposing fans as long as we are not too trolly. Just want to say I believe that we will win but I wouldn't bet my house on it. It's hard not to think about you guys as the 4th place team in our division despite the obvious evidence that the Bears have grown quite a bit. The level of disrespect the Vikes are getting from the talking heads (not just for this game) is un really. The injuries we have had have been tremendous and that's why we have been as inconsistent as we have. This team is finally getting healthy and I see a reckoning coming.

I'm sure your love for Mack is overflowing. Guy is a stud and has been so since his Buffalo days. You got rid of a few guys on defense that I really loved. I fear Howard the most, the guy always kills the Vikes but never gets any real credit. I won't fogive Nagy for the Green Bay tie. I felt that had he simply run the ball and not pull out risky plays in the 4th, you guys would have won easily. I think he ran a reverse on 3rd and 2 and that gave Green Bay a chance to tie. He's a first time HC and they also need to learn how to be a HC.

Good luck on Sunday night, I hope you guys lose but both teams walk away injury free.

HELL yeah BROTHER!!!

Welcome to CCS!

Good to have another intelligent fan on these forums, most of these Bears fans are mouthbreathing morons with single digit IQs.

Thank you so much for the well wishes and I look forward to a wonderful game tomorrow night!

#SKOL!

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I can take it. I tend to be very complimenting even when saying your team sucks because...
I recognize that all fanbases are basically the same:
1. Guys who moan about how much the team sucks
2. Guys who are blindly positive despite the truth
3. Guys who have had their hearts broken so many times, that they are cautiously optimistic.

You sure you're not a Bears fan?

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big game to be sure. Winner likely ends up taking the division. Good.luck, whatever.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this dude is too nice to be a Vikes fan. Probably a Bears fan in disguise

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Most Vikes fans I've met IRL are actually super polite, they are closer to Canada afterall. Chicago fans on the other hand...

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Well if he's from Minnesota, I believe it.
The stereotypical behavior of people from Minnesota to be courteous, reserved, and mild-mannered, is popularly known as Minnesota nice . The cultural characteristics of "Minnesota nice" include polite friendliness, an aversion to confrontation, a tendency toward understatement, a disinclination to make a fuss or stand out, emotional restraint, and self-deprecation.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Welcome.

So how do you feel about Kirk Cousins so far?

Love the guy.
If you listen to the talking heads, he has been a problem but it couldn't be further from the truth.
He has thrown 1 legit Int this season (last game). All other have come from balls that hit guys in the hands and popped up into the air. His 4th int was a drag route that Diggs stopped on and Kirk threw where he was going to be the same time he stopped. Kirk is the reason we have 5 wins. Early in the season our Oline was banged up and we were playing the wrong guys in wrong spots. Despite being the most pressured QB in the NFL he is 17 and 5. We lost the Rams game because of the defense and the refs blew a TD dead. We ended up losing by a TD. BUt to put up those numbers while facing the type of pressure he has is MVP like to me (not to say he will or should win)

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The seahawks are .500, so I don't think that's technically a winning record.

We hold the tie-breaker.

But, yea. fine. You win.

With that, I heard this argument used all week even when the Packers were technically above .5000

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
HELL yeah BROTHER!!!

Welcome to CCS!

Good to have another intelligent fan on these forums, most of these Bears fans are mouthbreathing morons with single digit IQs.

Thank you so much for the well wishes and I look forward to a wonderful game tomorrow night!

#SKOL!

You should talk to the guys at vikingsmessageboard.com. A real mensa meeting there.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Love the guy.
If you listen to the talking heads, he has been a problem but it couldn't be further from the truth.
He has thrown 1 legit Int this season (last game). All other have come from balls that hit guys in the hands and popped up into the air. His 4th int was a drag route that Diggs stopped on and Kirk threw where he was going to be the same time he stopped. Kirk is the reason we have 5 wins. Early in the season our Oline was banged up and we were playing the wrong guys in wrong spots. Despite being the most pressured QB in the NFL he is 17 and 5. We lost the Rams game because of the defense and the refs blew a TD dead. We ended up losing by a TD. BUt to put up those numbers while facing the type of pressure he has is MVP like to me (not to say he will or should win)

He fumbles a lot. No?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love the guy.

How about your thoughts on his NINETEEN FUMBLES over the last 4 years? Small/weak hands?

But I agree that he's the reason you have 5 wins. Your run game has been worse than expected, putting more pressure on Cousins. I just wonder how his salary is going to impact retaining other top guys on the team. Some of those weapons on offense will have to go.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Well if he's from Minnesota, I believe it.

Not from Minn. However, I have been told by people from their that Minnesota Nice is just another word for being fake. Smile to your face but grumble behind your back. People are people. Except Packer fans. They are scum.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The stereotypical behavior of people from Minnesota to be courteous, reserved, and mild-mannered, is popularly known as Minnesota nice . The cultural characteristics of "Minnesota nice" include polite friendliness, an aversion to confrontation, a tendency toward understatement, a disinclination to make a fuss or stand out, emotional restraint, and self-deprecation.

Because it's too cold to be bitchy. Wasted energy

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
:bearbang:

All you whiny little turd nuggets need to stop crying about this game being flexxed!

You get to watch 7 full hours of hard hitting football on RedZone... then 7:00PM rolls around and it's usually time for the fun to be over...

but not this sunday...

7:00PM rolls around and BLAP BOOOM SKRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEET BEARS FOOTBALL!

:bearbang: :bearbang: :bearbang: :bearbang: :bearbang: :bearbang: :bearbang: :bearbang: bearbang:

Visionman

Liked Posts:

He didn't know it was HIS TEAM that tied with GB and not the Bears?

He's either a very casual fan...or an imposter troll...

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
How about your thoughts on his NINETEEN FUMBLES over the last 4 years? Small/weak hands?

But I agree that he's the reason you have 5 wins. Your run game has been worse than expected, putting more pressure on Cousins. I just wonder how his salary is going to impact retaining other top guys on the team. Some of those weapons on offense will have to go.

Not really a stat I blame the QB for. He has 8 this season. Russell Wilson has 9.
Some of those 8 were him running with the ball (his fault)
Some were our Oline laying down like a $2 hooker when she sees a $5 bill.
I don't blame QBs for strip sacks and I believe a lot of his were. It's just a stat that is hard to blace blame on. Maybe the QB should step up in the pocket more to avoid a wide rush. Maybe the pocket collapsed on that play and he couldn't. Fumble also count if you throw a backward pass and the back drops it. Whose fault is that really? There are plenty of other stats that matter and gives a better understanding of how well a QB is playing.

For us to having a winning record considering what the running game was giving us... is a miracle.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys are a fun bunch.
While I think we can score with anyone, I give you guys the offensive advantage as evidenced by your PPG and run game. I give our defense the edge because I believe we are more complete from top to bottom. Yes you guys are statistically better at this point but you 4th quarter defense has been pretty bad. I think you are averaging giving up 150 yards per game in the 4th quarter. Some of that is prevent but a lot of that is a defense that has not yet learned to close out teams.

The tipping factor is
1. Home field (Vikes are cursed at Soilder Field)
2. Offense beats defense in today's NFL.
3. The Vikes extra time to prep for this game coming off the bye.
4. 5 The Vikes biltz vs. Mitch's drop in productivity vs. the Blitz.

Pretty good list there.

Trubs has not faced a good rush for a few games. Early in the season he struggled against blitzes and pressure in general to the point where he became close to effective. It will be interesting to see if his growth since then translates to beating more consistent pressure.

You are wrong about the Bears rushing game though. It has been pretty much ineffective this season. OL has more or less looked like shit in run blocking but bears have found success in screens and gimmicks to mostly make up for the yards. Though a disciplined D could probably shut a lot of that shit down.

This will be a good test for Nagy. See what he can do against a defense that probably will be less affected by all the misdirection the bears run.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:

Most of our team is locked up. His salary really isn't outragous. People have made a big deal about it but if you looks. Almost everyone signed this season, signed for a similar number. Jimmy G = 27, Stafford = 27. That's the going rate for a guy that has years of production at a high level (not wins because the skins are the skins). If our defense held up their end of the bargin, we would be 8-2. He played well against every team but the Jets (40 mph winds) and the Bills. The Bills was a shit show. We had the Ram on Thursday night and the entire team got blitz. They overlooked them simple and plain.