Vikings Fan Here

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Please don't fight among yourselves. Save it for after you guys get beat down tonight.
:lmao:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Make no mistake. The Bears may lose but I highly doubt they take a beat down from anyone in the NFL right now. Even against the new darling of the NFL the Rams.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Make no mistake. The Bears may lose but I highly doubt they take a beat down from anyone in the NFL right now. Even against the new darling of the NFL the Rams.

That was my best troll attempt. Im not good at it. Vikes never beats anyone by more than 10. This game is a toss up. Your scoring offense scares me

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please don't fight among yourselves. Save it for after you guys get beat down tonight.
:lmao:

That's the spirit! Get your feel goods while you still can.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh leave the guy be. He comes in peace at least instead of trolling. Welcome.

This has been the most civil rival thread that has ever been on here. Like in the history of CCS. Nobody needs your white knighting. We're all doing just fine.

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
Love the guy.
If you listen to the talking heads, he has been a problem but it couldn't be further from the truth.
He has thrown 1 legit Int this season (last game). All other have come from balls that hit guys in the hands and popped up into the air. His 4th int was a drag route that Diggs stopped on and Kirk threw where he was going to be the same time he stopped. Kirk is the reason we have 5 wins. Early in the season our Oline was banged up and we were playing the wrong guys in wrong spots. Despite being the most pressured QB in the NFL he is 17 and 5. We lost the Rams game because of the defense and the refs blew a TD dead. We ended up losing by a TD. BUt to put up those numbers while facing the type of pressure he has is MVP like to me (not to say he will or should win)

But how many almost-interceptions does Cousins have? That is a very important stat on these forums.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
But how many almost-interceptions does Cousins have? That is a very important stat on these forums.

Good luck Minnesota fan! You have an excellent team and they’re getting healthy too!

I do however hope the bears beat the crap out of them! Go Bears

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This has been the most civil rival thread that has ever been on here. Like in the history of CCS. Nobody needs your white knighting. We're all doing just fine.

Aren't you too busy looking for misspellings and other stupid reasons to try to call him a troll? EAD

oober

Liked Posts:
Just saying Cousins fumbles 2 times and throws a pick. I believe Fangio has finally figured out to pressure QB's like Cousins just like Stafford last week.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Just saying Cousins fumbles 2 times and throws a pick. I believe Fangio has finally figured out to pressure QB's like Cousins just like Stafford last week.

To be fair, the Lions don't have the weapons we have on offense to make a defense pay.

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
Good luck Minnesota fan! You have an excellent team and they’re getting healthy too!

I do however hope the bears beat the crap out of them! Go Bears

I'm a Bears fan? I hope the Bears kick the crap out of the them as well. Anyway, the Vikes fan was respectful and came here to talk football. Good luck to them. I don't hate the Vikings like the Packers. FTP!

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
10 minutes until Football Night in America! I haven’t had this level of anticipation since playoffs 2010!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk