Vikings Fan Here

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Vikesfan, you watching the game here in Chicago? I would love to meet ya. I'm BigAl, don't let the name scare ya!
Al,
I would but im in DC and ill be at work tonight, watching from a phone on a delayed stream. Im looking forward to reading about a vikings fumble before I see it ?

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
But to your question, win lose or draw ill be back. I wont talk shit but instead will intelligently discuss the game either way. Things i felt the losing team did right and wrong.

Talk $hit all you want. In fact, I am going to join the Viking forum right now. Is there a 24hr wait? "BigAl" is ready to rock on the Vikings message board!

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
Reported fat boy.

Dont project your lard on to me.

Fuck viking fans. I hope he hits the vikings offense team bus, injuring Kirk, then bounces off and t-bones into the viks defensive bus.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Al,
I would but im in DC and ill be at work tonight, watching from a phone on a delayed stream. Im looking forward to reading about a vikings fumble before I see it ��

This is a rough message board. Are you of the 'alternative lifestyle" at all? I heard Minnesota has their share of ghay bars?!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Talk $hit all you want. In fact, I am going to join the Viking forum right now. Is there a 24hr wait? "BigAl" is ready to rock on the Vikings message board!

I hope those fans come here and see those red bars and know you don't 'represent'. Are you just angry a Vikes fan came here to talk or is it the BPD kicking in?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You guys are a fun bunch.
While I think we can score with anyone, I give you guys the offensive advantage as evidenced by your PPG and run game. I give our defense the edge because I believe we are more complete from top to bottom. Yes you guys are statistically better at this point but you 4th quarter defense has been pretty bad. I think you are averaging giving up 150 yards per game in the 4th quarter. Some of that is prevent but a lot of that is a defense that has not yet learned to close out teams.

The tipping factor is
1. Home field (Vikes are cursed at Soilder Field)
2. Offense beats defense in today's NFL.
3. The Vikes extra time to prep for this game coming off the bye.
4. 5 The Vikes biltz vs. Mitch's drop in productivity vs. the Blitz.

Actually, Mitch has a great pass rating of all QB's against the rush, maybe the best... agree that your rush is among the best, however. I really like my Bears in this one as we have a lot to prove to everyone, but I agree it will be a tough game.

It's the two best teams in our division, imo, and it will be important to both teams. It's not a must win for either team. I also think our pass protection for our OL is underrated, and they will be the MVP of this game. We also will be giving you a heavy dose of the same RPO stuff that Philly utilized to beat you guys in the playoffs last year.

Good Luck, and yes, no injuries for both teams please. :beer:

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I hope those fans come here and see those re bars and know you don't 'represent'. Are you just angry a Vikes fan came here to talk or is it the BPD kicking in?

You guys talk $hit about Brandon Marshall so I wouldn't think you would understand me.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True. It's why we talk shit about you too.:beer:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I think you will see more blitzs but not by more rushers. We rarely send more than 5. We just send them from different places. Last couple of weeks, we have been overloading the RB side, sliding the rest of the LBs and Safeties to fill those holes, and dropping the DE on the other side in coverage. The winner of this game will be our run defense vs. your running game. If we get you in a lot of 3rd and 7 or longer, you will lose. I think we have given up 3 first downs all season that were 3rd and 8 or longer. We have the leagues best 3rd down defense.

I really think the Bears are not a run team anymore, not just yet. We really still haven't properly used Howard like we could. I think you will be surprised how different we are this year.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Actually, Mitch has a great pass rating of all QB's against the rush, maybe the best... agree that your rush is among the best, however. I really like my Bears in this one as we have a lot to prove to everyone, but I agree it will be a tough game.

It's the two best teams in our division, imo, and it will be important to both teams. It's not a must win for either team. I also think our pass protection for our OL is underrated, and they will be the MVP of this game. We also will be giving you a heavy dose of the same RPO stuff that Philly utilized to beat you guys in the playoffs last year.

Good Luck, and yes, no injuries for both teams please. :beer:

http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2018/11/can-mitch-trubisky-handle-vikin

I think this article says different but it could be Vikings slanted.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well then it will be easy for you to change alliances and hang around after tonight.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh leave the guy be. He comes in peace at least instead of trolling. Welcome.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Obvious joke and I've been talking football with him and helping along. Get the bug out your ass.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Obvious joke and I've been talking football with him and helping along. Get the bug out your ass.

? Who the fuck was talking to you? I would have quoted you if that was the case.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't quote you and you assumed the same.:beer: