Vikings Fan Here

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you will see more blitzs but not by more rushers. We rarely send more than 5 We just send them from different places. Last couple of weeks, we have been overloading the RB side, sliding the rest of the LBs and Safeties to fill those holes, and dropping the DE on the other side in coverage. The winner of this game will be our run defense vs. your running game. If we get you in a lot of 3rd and 7 or longer, you will lose. I think we have given up 3 first downs all season that were 3rd and 8 or longer. We have the leagues best 3rd down defense.

wat

starting to wonder about this guy

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The entire play was about 3 secs. We expect Qbs to have a 6th sense. LT's need to learn to block. My point still stands. I don't look at all a QBs fumbles and blame the guy. You have to look at each play. Kirk can do better protecting the ball but.... his fumbles aren't indicative of hurendous play. The guy is the most pressured QB this season. The oline needs to protect him better.

Maybe he needs to get the ball out on time? Bears fans know all about QBs making their OL look worse than they are.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think your right. I am eager to see how Mack does against our Rookie RT Oneil. Guy has been a super surprise. He was a High School WR and College TE recruit. He is amazingly athletic but not very stout in the pants. He has started the last 5 or 6 games after we wasted him on the bench. He has yet to give up a sack and hasn't given up much pressure. Almsot everyone, including the coaches, felt he needed a year to build NFL strength. He played Cam Jordan to a stalemate and might shock with a good performance against Mack. The issue is when Mack transfer speed to power, will he be able to sink his hips and not give ground. So far he has done a great job against a lot of guys. Matchup of the game in my eyes.

Good luck with that. Last week you basically had 2 TEs playing each other. Mack will lower his shoulder and take him for rides... along with who ever is helping him.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Some were our Oline laying down like a $2 hooker when she sees a $5 bill.
There is a soon-to-be-available TE who will be perfect for you guys next year. Goes by the name Dion "teammate crusher" Sims.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
wat

starting to wonder about this guy

I think you will see more blitzes
(You will see more blitzes this game than what you have seen on average this season. Zimmer likes to turn up the pressure on young Qbs. He didn't blitz vs. Buffalo and I think he didn't sleep at night because of it.)

but not by more rushers.
(A lot of teams send 5,6,7 guys. You will see our DL replace guys that blitz. Basically, a lot of our Blitzes have only 4 guys rushing.

We rarely send more than 5
(We rarely send more than 5 guys on a blitz at any time. We show plenty of pressure at the line but only send 4 or 5. Expect LBs, Safeties, and CBs all at the LOS but many to drop off in coverage.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
There is a soon-to-be-available TE who will be perfect for you guys next year. Goes by the name Dion "teammate crusher" Sims.

What did he do. Saw that he went to IR and you guys seem to be happy.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Good luck with that. Last week you basically had 2 TEs playing each other. Mack will lower his shoulder and take him for rides... along with who ever is helping him.

Possibly. Don't be surprise if you see Mack on the left side (of the offense) mostly in the 2nd half. Oneil has been playing exceptionally well.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Maybe he needs to get the ball out on time? Bears fans know all about QBs making their OL look worse than they are.

On time? Well what was the route depths? Was it 3rd and long where your WRs need to run 10 yards for the first? Did your WRs win their match ups? Did they lose and he had to hold the ball? All of these things can impact how long a QB "holds" the ball.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What did he do. Saw that he went to IR and you guys seem to be happy.

Imagine paying 6 million this year for a TE that cannot block, cannot catch the football and injures his teammates.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Imagine paying 6 million this year for a TE that cannot block, cannot catch the football and injures his teammates.

On the flip side, I think Pace signed those type of guys (Sims, Glennon, Royal, McPhee etc) because of the rebuilding situation and relatively easy cap hit considering where the Bears were at the time. Sims was a dud for sure, but I don’t think Pace will be signing those types of guys going forward. The bears are in win now mode and actually an attractive destination, and I don’t think he’s going to sign those type of gamble players given the state of this team.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On time? Well what was the route depths? Was it 3rd and long where your WRs need to run 10 yards for the first? Did your WRs win their match ups? Did they lose and he had to hold the ball? All of these things can impact how long a QB "holds" the ball.

look man, you can try and defend 8 fumbles but its not going to work. At some point the QB has to accept some responsibility.

Goddamn, its like the Cutler apologists are back.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
look man, you can try and defend 8 fumbles but its not going to work. At some point the QB has to accept some responsibility.

Goddamn, its like the Cutler apologists are back.

But im right here

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
seeing that purple is a color long associated with royalty do u ever feel like maybe ur colors come off a bit condescending to the working man and woman of the western world? also do u guys still have john randle?

mecha

Liked Posts:
not even going to gloat. I don't think I'm alone in thinking the Bears are a house of cards until proven otherwise.

a win in this particular game though, and I have to believe people accept this team is legitimate. even a close loss should be enough. but with home field, this is the game to win.

I know stats prove otherwise, but I find this Vikings-suck-balls-at-Soldier-Field thing to be a fluke, or a myth. Bears need to put up or shut up now.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears win this game, it’ll be explained away just like any of the others. Vikes defense is hurt and missing 2 starters. Adam Thielen’s back broke in half, midway through the second quarter. Etc etc....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
not even going to gloat. I don't think I'm alone in thinking the Bears are a house of cards until proven otherwise.

a win in this particular game though, and I have to believe people accept this team is legitimate. even a close loss should be enough. but with home field, this is the game to win.

I know stats prove otherwise, but I find this Vikings-suck-balls-at-Soldier-Field thing to be a fluke, or a myth. Bears need to put up or shut up now.

Absofuckinglutely!