dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I missed, it but did Nagy throw a challenge flag for offensive pass int on the TD Fuller was clearly pushed off on?

No and even though i don't think he would of won if he did i still wanted him to cause that was definitely a push off. Ertz put his whole hand on his facemask and pushed off.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
It was a scoring play. All TDs are automatically reviewed. Means it was reviewed and upheld.
all SCORING is reviewed and upheld. Does that mean they look at all penalties as well? Have they ever come back from the booth, NY, whatever and said “nope, no score, number 85 pushed off, call is OPI” ?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
all SCORING is reviewed and upheld. Does that mean they look at all penalties as well? Have they ever come back from the booth, NY, whatever and said “nope, no score, number 85 pushed off, call is OPI” ?
The Vikings lost a TD this year due to an OPI being called on the review

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It was a scoring play. All TDs are automatically reviewed. Means it was reviewed and upheld.
I thought they missed the call.

But...that wasn't going to save the Bears this game. They look as if they cashed it in this year. The first possession was that of a team waiting for another bye week till OTAs

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't the ref specifically say there was no offensive PI on that play? I'm pretty sure he did. But, yead, a HC could suggest the ref look for something specifically while they review a scoring play so still wouldn't require a challenge be made by the HC.
Yeah but for that 1, there must have been 100 that were upheld. PI, either way, does not look like a good challenge to make anyway. The refs have not looked at all willing to reverse those type calls.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

Approved in March, the new pass interference review rule proposal allows for offensive and defensive pass interference calls and non-calls to be subject to review. Coaches can now challenge the penalties in the first 28 minutes of each half, with the final two minutes subject to booth review,

That call was in the final two minutes of the half. The way the rule reads, that’s the ONLY time the booth would call it, final 2 of each half.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Approved in March, the new pass interference review rule proposal allows for offensive and defensive pass interference calls and non-calls to be subject to review. Coaches can now challenge the penalties in the first 28 minutes of each half, with the final two minutes subject to booth review,

That call was in the final two minutes of the half. The way the rule reads, that’s the ONLY time the booth would call it, final 2 of each half.

Nope nope, you’re right. They can review PI on ANY scoring or TO play. Fucked up that they initially threw the flag on Fuller, picked it up, and still let Ertz get away with it.

Liked Posts:
Yesterday the offense had the fewest yards, fewest first downs, and lowest time of possession during the tenure of Nagy so far...can it get much worse?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Yesterday the offense had the fewest yards, fewest first downs, and lowest time of possession during the tenure of Nagy so far...can it get much worse?
This against a terrible back 7. All defenses have to do is blitz Trubisky. The line will not pick it up and Trubisky freaks out.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Nagys biggest fault is his stubbornness tho I kind of understand it. He doesnt want to run some basic ass system but thats all Trubisky can even kinda handle(still not really).

Maybe he feels if he covers it up he will be stuck with Trubs even longer? Maybe he wants a new QB but has to prove to Pace Trubs will never be the guy?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Eagles were stacking the box..On some plays I saw 10 guys in the box..It's hard to run against that...The only way to stop that is to throw over the top a few times to back them off...Maybe next week Nagy will make adjustments before halftime

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Nagys biggest fault is his stubbornness tho I kind of understand it. He doesnt want to run some basic ass system but thats all Trubisky can even kinda handle(still not really).

Maybe he feels if he covers it up he will be stuck with Trubs even longer? Maybe he wants a new QB but has to prove to Pace Trubs will never be the guy?

I don't think Nagy is doing the team any favors, but I doubt a coach would sabotage an entire season to get rid of a QB.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think Nagy is doing the team any favors, but I doubt a coach would sabotage an entire season to get rid of a QB.
I dunno he kinda hinted he was willing to in his press conference when he said ~“I wasnt brought here to run the i formation” and he continuously tries to go back to his system.