WCF - 6/8 Game 5: Kings (1) vs (3) Blackhawks 7:00PM NBCS

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also? FUCK RIGHT THE HELL ON OFF NBC! </p>

</p>

</p>

Now we all know they dampen the sound routinely during their broadcasts but tonight is ridiculous how much they're dampening the crowd based on the Tweets I've been reading AND because though I am watching on TV I decided to open the CBC feed on HS during the 1st intermission and play back parts of the 1st and it is audibly NOTICEABLE how much NBC is creating dead sound by comparison. Losers. </p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a Hawks fan you gotta laugh to keep from crying the Delta Blues when the Hawks are on the PP.  </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Quick and Craw sure have liked swapping softies this series.</p>

</p>

Nice try though Craw...but if you attempt the poke check you better make the play.</p>

</p>

and what the fuck is with the fans? 1 goal against and they turn into a library at the UC? Fucking wake up and give your team some energy. spoiled...its supposed to be fun.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
ps toews is being a whiner this game again. bitching about every call even waived of icings. Hate when he gets this way. settle the fuck down toews..dont turn into redwings series toews here.</p>

</p>

</p>

and of couse the officials just plucked him off probably because of it.</p>

</p>

better kill this penalty. blowing it this 2nd period guys.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're getting some nice odd man rushes but still, FAR too much time in their own zone this Per. </p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That 2nd Per was the exact opposite of my "KILL IT WITH FIRE!" directive fucktards. </p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
That PP completely killed the Hawks... So bad that they are now giving up goals instead of scoring them. After that LA was all over them. If I'm the Hawks I take a slashing penalty immediately after they get a power play, and play 4 on 4 instead. Brutal.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
teams collapsing...they lost focus and it starts with Toews and his constant bitching to the officials and everything that is not him scoring fucking goals. he is looking like crosby out there tonight. and instead of complaining about being hit...why dont you hit back? This constant bitching finds its way through the bench and into other players. Toews needs better composure even if he is frustrated. </p>

</p>

</p>

but would be nice for the officials to call something on Richards tonight..hes getting away with a lot of shit.</p>

</p>

wake the fuck up hawks.</p>

</p>

quick has also rebounded from his soft goal really well. anyone want to keep questioning his abilities?</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Praise Jeebus Kaner!!!!!</p>

The Mule

Liked Posts:
Hat trick to finish this! Like I'm gonna finish this craft beer with hints of orange and coriander.

The Mule

Liked Posts:
Instead I'm going to barf all over everything. With rage.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FFS! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTHolyFuck!  All they had to do was defend a 1 goal lead for fucking 14.5 secs and then be on their merry way to the SCF. Jesus. {{SMH}}</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Win a fucking face off Toews

It's bad enough he can't score...but all the 'he dies so much other stuff' bs...while Kane gets shit on if he doesn't score

Toews has been terrible. Bad penalties...losses key draws - not just that one but every pp face off

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="199753" data-time="1370746520">
<div>

Win a fucking face off Toews

It's bad enough he can't score...but all the 'he dies so much other stuff' bs...while Kane gets shit on if he doesn't score

Toews has been terrible. Bad penalties...losses key draws - not just that one but every pp face off</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He's won 10/15, and the Hawks won 3/4 on the PP. What the fuck are you talking about? He can't win EVERY faceoff. How about someone clearing Richards out of the crease, or closing out on the shooter just a little bit? Toews was tied up with Stoll, where were his wingers?</p>

</p>

Regardless of that, Toews needs to put the fucking puck in the net. Preferably in OT right now.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Should have buried them in first period and all of this non sense would be a mute point.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Sooner or later one of these icings is going to bite them in the ass.</p>