</p>

</p>

</p>

Niiiiice. </p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="199783" data-time="1370753380">
<div>

whats a Gretzky?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I think it's an old-timey hockey thing?</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Da' Schedule.</p>

</p>

Per usual, all times set to CST</p>

</p>
<p style="text-align:center;">#1 
small.png
 Chicago Blackhawks VS. 
small.png
<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(236,236,236);"> </span><span style="margin:0px;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;">#4 Boston Bruins</span></p>

</p>

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12          7 P.M.        BOSTON AT CHICAGO          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

SATURDAY, JUNE 15             7 P.M.        BOSTON AT CHICAGO          NBCSN, CBC, RDS</p>

MONDAY, JUNE 17                 7 P.M.        CHICAGO AT BOSTON          NBCSN, CBC, RDS</p>

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19          7 P.M.        CHICAGO AT BOSTON          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

*SATURDAY, JUNE 22            7 P.M.        BOSTON AT CHICAGO          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

*MONDAY, JUNE 24                7 P.M.        CHICAGO AT BOSTON          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

*WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26         7 P.M.        BOSTON AT CHICAGO          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

</p>

Enjoy folks! :icon-wink:</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
9h70jm.jpg
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

The beards survive to grow another day!</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:rgb(185,12,15);font-family:arial;font-weight:bold;background-color:rgb(0,0,0);">Patrick Kane wins it in OT</span></span></p>

</p>

[media]http://video.blackhawks.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=0&id=258343&cmpid=embed-share-video[/media]</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

What a fucking <span style="font-size:24px;">BEAUTY!</span></p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:rgb(185,12,15);font-family:arial;font-weight:bold;background-color:rgb(0,0,0);">All access view of Game 5 celebration</span></span></p>

</p>

[media]http://video.blackhawks.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=894&id=258379&cmpid=embed-share-video[/media]</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Loved it when Toews gave his game stick to the kid! </p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Crap I really wanted to start the next thread..but you know who had to go and fuck things up...im 5-0 since my comeback start.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Perfect hockey goal from Bickells play on the board...Toews reading it and making the perfect pass to Kane who finishes it off perfectly.</p>

</p>

We got ourselves a nice line with those 3. </p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fun to read this thread from 1st period through Double OT after the game. Killer goal by Kaner similar to Hoss' goal in game 4. Everyone complaining about Toews not showing up till OT, but his forechecking led to Kaner's second goal, too.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="199796" data-time="1370754960">
<div>

Perfect hockey goal from Bickells play on the board...Toews reading it and making the perfect pass to Kane who finishes it off perfectly.</p>

</p>

We got ourselves a nice line with those 3. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Just remember who it was who demanded the "Dennis Rader" line first!! (It was my wife, but at least I named it)</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="199788" data-time="1370753958">
<div>

Da' Schedule.</p>

</p>

Per usual, all times set to CST</p>

</p>
<p style="text-align:center;">#1 
small.png
 Chicago Blackhawks VS. 
small.png
<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;background-color:rgb(236,236,236);"> </span><span style="margin:0px;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;">#4 Boston Bruins</span></p>

</p>

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12          7 P.M.        BOSTON AT CHICAGO          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

SATURDAY, JUNE 15             7 P.M.        BOSTON AT CHICAGO          NBCSN, CBC, RDS</p>

MONDAY, JUNE 17                 7 P.M.        CHICAGO AT BOSTON          NBCSN, CBC, RDS</p>

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19          7 P.M.        CHICAGO AT BOSTON          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

*SATURDAY, JUNE 22            7 P.M.        BOSTON AT CHICAGO          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

*MONDAY, JUNE 24                7 P.M.        CHICAGO AT BOSTON          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

*WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26         7 P.M.        BOSTON AT CHICAGO          NBC, CBC, RDS</p>

</p>

Enjoy folks! :icon-wink:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Only those moronic fucktards at NBC could have a guaranteed Saturday marquee PLayoffs game in the summer when there's no original programming and decide to schedule it on fucking NBCSN instead of the actual available-to-everyone network television NBC.  #FAIL</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
It works for me, however. The work times are perfectly aligned... so I'll be able to see all of them. No excuses this time.</p>

</p>

... and considering that my NBC screws up from time to time.... no clue why... Hell, I don't even get WGN in this part of my house.... I'll gladly take the NBCSN feed any day of the week.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="199796" data-time="1370754960">

Perfect hockey goal from Bickells play on the board...Toews reading it and making the perfect pass to Kane who finishes it off perfectly.

We got ourselves a nice line with those 3.
</p></blockquote>

The goal at the end of regulation was a great goal, too. Toews forechecking, Bickell overpowering crybaby Williams,sliding that pass to Kaner who found that open space to finish it.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="199798" data-time="1370755215">
<div>

Just remember who it was who demanded the "Dennis Rader" line first!! (It was my wife, but at least I named it)</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

hahahaha its all yours..we will keep the wife out of it.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="199800" data-time="1370755383">
<div>

It works for me, however. The work times are perfectly aligned... so I'll be able to see all of them. No excuses this time.</p>

</p>

... and considering that my NBC screws up from time to time.... no clue why... Hell, I don't even get WGN in this part of my house.... I'll gladly take the NBCSN feed any day of the week.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

The times are fine, it's the putting shit on NBCSN (nee Versus) in the first place which is fucking stupid when there's nothing else on their actual network TV channel at this time of the year. </p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="199802" data-time="1370755470">
<div>

hahahaha its all yours..we will keep the wife out of it.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

she has an account on here, so she'll let you hear it!</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="199783" data-time="1370753380">

whats a Gretzky?</p></blockquote>

It's what Canadians call a "Dirty Sanchez."