WCSF - 5/25 Game5: Wings (3) vs. (1) Blackhawks 8:00ET. NBCS

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="197324" data-time="1369501591">
<div>

</p>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Mark Lazerus â€�<span style="color:rgb(187,187,187);">@</span>MarkLazerus1h</div>
<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"><span style="color:rgb(102,193,193);">#</span>Blackhawks lines: Sharp-Toews-Kane, Bickell-Handzus-Hossa, Saad-Shaw-Stalberg, Kruger-Bolland-Frolik.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Mark Lazerus â€�<span style="color:rgb(187,187,187);">@</span>MarkLazerus41m</div>
<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Quenneville on if the lines this morning will be out there tonight (the morning lines for Game 4 didn't hold): "We'll see." <span style="color:rgb(102,193,193);">#</span>Blackhawks</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Wow! Really? Still committed to Handzus as the 2C eh? It's like being committed to going down like the fucking Hindenburg.  Literal MUST-WIN facing elimination Gm. 5 of the series. F U.</p>

</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

59Vt6.gif
</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Saad-Toews-Kane</p>

Smith-Sharp-Hossa</p>

Stalberg-Shaw-Bickell</p>

Kruger-Bolland-Frolik</p>

</p>

HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT?????</p>

</p>

or hell</p>

</p>

Sharp-Toews-Kane</p>

Saad-Pirri-Hossa</p>

Stalberg-Shaw-Bickell</p>

Kruger-Bolland-Frolik</p>

</p>

Say what you will about putting a rookie into a must win game, but it's TWENTY FUCKING STEPS UP FROM ZEUS!!!!!</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ahahahaha!   :laughing-rolling:   :laughing-rolling:</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Seriously, a GREAT piece of humor at Hawks fans expense to bring even just a little levity today as we anxiously await puck drop of the Game of All Games of All-Time . . .except for Gm. 6 in PHI in 2010 natch! Enjoy.</p>

</p>

</p>

http://cheertheanthem.com/2013/05/25/flipping-out/#more-11209</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="197329" data-time="1369504351">

59Vt6.gif
</p></blockquote>
LOL, well played! Zeus isn't winning faceoffs, see ya. Smith would bring energy that seems to be lacking.

Can Detoilet's D can really stymie the Hawks for a 4th game in a row ?

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="197333" data-time="1369511526">
<div>

Can Detoilet's D can really stymie the Hawks for a 4th game in a row ?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

stymie2.jpg
</p>

HUH!!</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I sugessted

Sharp-Toews-Kane last game.

Still can't wrap my head aroud Handzus centering the second line last game,

...or tonight's game.

Regardless, I'll wear my Toews home jersey with the Cup patch on it tonight. Hope Toews snaps out of his spell.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I was Toews, I'd approach the refs before the puck drop and ask them if they're going to call holding, interference, etc., when players start grabbing, impeding another player when the player doesn't have the puck so we can know what to expect.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope our fearless Captain doesn't act like a little bitch tonight like he has all series.</p>

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsonov" data-cid="197339" data-time="1369521439">
<div>

I hope our fearless Captain doesn't act like a little bitch tonight like he has all series.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

...or retaliate stealthily, like the Wings have been able to.</p>

</p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;">Cheating fucktards.</span></span></p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My practical side thinks the team en masse is too weak mentally to remove Detroit from their heads.</p>

</p>

My frosted side hopes that the team gave themselves a rectal craniectomy and begins the aforementioned epic comeback.</p>

</p>

I'm hoping we pull it around bad, but nothing I've seen since we lost the mojo after game 1 gives me any inkling that we're capable.</p>

</p>

I hope I'm wrong.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No fucking pre-game show. Fucking WGN. I guess they just HAD TO show "Access Hollywood".</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="197342" data-time="1369525273">
<div>

No fucking pre-game show. Fucking WGN. I guess they just HAD TO show "Access Hollywood".</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

WGN? It's on network TV---NBC? WGN is carrying it too?</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Good first period. Where was this team the last 3 games? </p>

</p>

PP still sucks. How nice would have it been to be up 2-0 after that period? Im with Pez that they play to the right side on the PP way too much..so frustrating. Almost as frustrating as watching the point men cough up the puck constantly...Leddy..Keith..Seabs. Not pretty on the line. But that's Q's fault that they can't hold the line ;).</p>

</p>

P.S. Interesting seeing Craw play the puck that much. Me thinks that was a coaching strategy. So far it's worked well. Scary as all hell though its just a matter of time until Craw coughs one up..but so far hes doing really well.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
back to crap in the second. turn over machines. too bad leddys ice time isnt being cut this game because hes been horrible on the point.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
See what happens when you actually SETUP with two pointmen on their off-handed side? You can.....*gasp* take one-timers!!! We haven't seen that ALL SEASON.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Monkey off the back. I really hope that gets Captain Serious going.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man....</p>

</p>

It's really sickening to see how much garbage the Wings get away with.  Do the fucking ****** refs not realize Lidstrom is no longer on the team?</p>

</p>

This is almost unbearable to watch... glad the Hawks are still managing to power through.</p>

</p>

Good lord.</p>