WCSF - 5/25 Game5: Wings (3) vs. (1) Blackhawks 8:00ET. NBCS

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Im liking the effort of these guys today s far despite a little of time in that 2nd period there where things got a little scary with all the turn overs. Bolland pissed me off with that penalty to end the second period. Would have pissed me off with his first penalty today also if he had not lured cardboard applicator also. Bollands being the pest but he's also playing on a very thin line.</p>

</p>

100% impressed with Craws puck playing abilities so far. Small change to the game that has paid off so far. Bet not many people pick up on how much hes been playing the puck and the big difference it has made on the outlet. Im fucking brilliant though so I pick up on these things.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="197349" data-time="1369533079">
<div>

Monkey off the back. I really hope that gets Captain Serious going.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

5k3wvp.jpg
</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Can Q please stop putting Kruger/Frolik out against Datsyuk or Zetterberg's lines, when he has the last change? Pretty please? I don't understand what the fuck he's thinking.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Can we keep the Otters on the dinning room table please and off the board?</p>

</p>

Big third guys..games not over. Im usually comfy with a 2 goal lead but not in the playoffs and not against this Wings team. Play tight play smart play the game you have for 2 periods.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Do we see the typical Q shell, or do the Hawks continue to play the game that got them a 3-1 lead, and step on their throats? My bet? Q shell.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="197354" data-time="1369534248">
<div>

Can Q please stop putting Kruger/Frolik out against Datsyuk or Zetterberg's lines, when he has the last change? Pretty please? I don't understand what the fuck he's thinking.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Im not too concerned about that right now when it's 3-1 Hawks. Q has been making adjustments today so far that should have been made after game 2 of this series. Again he waited way too long. Zetterbergs really not concerning me this game..Datsyuk always does only thing that stops him is short side goal posts (god that guys a beast). Q also wants Zetterberg away from Toews..its not rocket science. Who do you want Q to face that line Pez? Q is fine on home ice its first line change that makes him look like the idiot. He needs to win in Detroit!!</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="197355" data-time="1369534281">
<div>

Can we keep the Otters on the dinning room table please and off the board?</p>

</p>

Big third guys..games not over. Im usually comfy with a 2 goal lead but not in the playoffs and not against this Wings team. Play tight play smart play the game you have for 2 periods.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

RACIST! </p>

</p>

You know what? Fuck you hoser. And I am gonna tell you know who about your otter bigotry! </p>

The Mule

Liked Posts:
Less otter hate! And more high fives for otters gifting us with a Toews goal.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="197360" data-time="1369535410">
<div>

see ya for game 6. hopefully i get to see this same hawks team. great game.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Yeah, don't we all. And agreed.</p>

</p>

Later you weasely coward---you're just running because Mule is in here now seeing your otter HATEORADE. Good luck with that fool.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I like that these guys are playing the last 5 minutes like its the first 5 minutes too. So many positives out of this game. Big hill to climb still and Q has to win in detroit..thats the biggest part of the hill. First line change Q is never very good. A win in Detroit and you gotta like the Hawks on home ice for game 7. Not over confident on Q at the Joe yet. But the chance is at least there after tonight.</p>

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I spent $200 today on wine, vodka & a new Benchmade 530.</p>

</p>

Fortunately, I only needed to open some wine.  :eek:bscene-drinkingchug:   :eek:bscene-drinkingfaded:</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good game and I can't believe the PP scored not once but TWICE in one game! I always wondered why they never had the D on the points so that they could do one-timers and lo and behold doing so improved it. Very good to see Toews score that goal, it must be great to get that monkey off the back and hope it motivates him to play rather than whining. </p>

</p>

I just hope the team hasn't just given false hope and shit the bed in the Joe. Q hasn't exactly given much confidence in managing the bench, adjusting and making smart match-ups, especially not on the road.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Bickell was a machine tonight too. That hit on Kronwall was awesome.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="197369" data-time="1369539468">
<div>

Bickell was a machine tonight too. That hit on Kronwall was awesome.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

yah damn rights he was. Big factor in tonights game..he played big all night.  Making himself look like a keeper for next season for sure. Man that guy is a different player when he uses that size of his. That hit was a freight train hit. Loved it!!! Bickell had him lined up for a mile. Couldn't ask for a bigger piece of hacking trash to get bowled over.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
He was on the ice for a couple shifts but came right back off.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That will do boys, that will do...</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amazing what can happen when playing a simplified and fundamental game.   Too bad it took 3 losses in a row to realize that.</p>