WCSF: Wild vs. Blackhawks (SERIES DISCUSSION)

Who will win this matchup?

• Blackhawks in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackhawks in 6

• Blackhawks in 5

• Blackhawks in 4

• Wild in 4

• Wild in 5

• Wild in 6

• Wild in 7

• Total voters

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="229002" data-time="1399700131">
<div>

6skaters.gif
</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

That's unbelievable and really shows the incompetence of the officials.... FOUR guys missed that.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Holy shit that was obvious, how did I not catch that?  Last night's game was terrible and Bollig's retaliation boarding hit was a really bad penalty to take.  It's nice to see him stand up for Kane but we really couldn't afford the penalty.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
bollig should be suspended for that hit. he is lucky the wild player didnt milk it because it was a real shit hit.</p>

</p>

pisses me off that matt cooke is being talked about more than toews kane or hossa after game 4. errrr toews is actually being talked about though for his bench door slamming spazz outs last night. hate when he turns into spazz o matic. </p>

</p>

here id hoping Q can get his lines organized and that last change can save him again because he was brutaly out coached in games three and four. he cant be held completely responsible though for rhe bed shitting the last two games. accountability goes on the entire team. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="229033" data-time="1399744460">
<div>

bollig should be suspended for that hit. he is lucky the wild player didnt milk it because it was a real shit hit.</p>

</p>

pisses me off that matt cooke is being talked about more than toews kane or hossa after game 4. errrr toews is actually being talked about though for his bench door slamming spazz outs last night. hate when he turns into spazz o matic. </p>

</p>

here id hoping Q can get his lines organized and that last change can save him again because he was brutaly out coached in games three and four. he cant be held completely responsible though for rhe bed shitting the last two games. accountability goes on the entire team. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

he has a hearing today for the hit... hope hes done for the year</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Suspended for Game 5 and 6. Good riddance. And if they play those 2 games like they have the past two, he will be done for the year.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't agree, there have been other similar hits when nothing is called.</p>

</p>

Variable,You would bitch about the 4th line no matter who was playing there so STFU.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Because similar horrible hits haven't been called as such doesn't mean to keep making the same mistake. It has nothing to do with the 4th line, he deserved that suspension. Or you could say, as people who think he belongs in the lineup in the playoffs in the first place, he earned that suspension.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good news with Bollig getting suspended. Addition by subtraction. Gives one less idiotic option for Q.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="229051" data-time="1399765051">
<div>

Suspended for Game 5 and 6. Good riddance. And if they play those 2 games like they have the past two, he will be done for the year.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

What no sweep?</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="229060" data-time="1399771527">
<div>

What no sweep?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Still scratching my head how we have not been able to get pucks on Bryzgaloz, his team has sure made him look good. The Wild are definitely an improved product so I guess we shouldn't be surprised by the outcome, just sucks when all we need to do is put pucks on the net and this would be a much different series, possibly over. </p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="229061" data-time="1399771803">
<div>

Still scratching my head how we have not been able to get pucks on Bryzgaloz, his team has sure made him look good. The Wild are definitely an improved product so I guess we shouldn't be surprised by the outcome, just sucks when all we need to do is put pucks on the net and this would be a much different series, possibly over. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Only goal last night either goalie had no chance on was Handzus' tip-in.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="229059" data-time="1399770028">
<div>

Good news with Bollig getting suspended. Addition by subtraction. Gives one less idiotic option for Q.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yay, more of a reason to start Nordstrom.... -.- </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="229062" data-time="1399773618">
<div>

Two very different looking teams when they are on home ice.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

long change appears to be playing a big roll in this series esp in that game 3. i suspect the hawks come out flying in game 5 but i also said that about game 4. who knows what team shows up. hard to say that the hawks have been the better team this series because frankly they haven't been.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="229051" data-time="1399765051">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Well deserved. Thankfully, Q CANNOT dress him now.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="229059" data-time="1399770028">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Versteeg in for Bollig...... and playing on the top line.... the fuck?!?!?!</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Jesus the roster got a LOT worse for game 5.  I'm a Bollig fan so I don't like the suspension.  The hit wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of hits that don't even draw a fucking penalty.   Shit the Wild have gotten away with worse hits this series.  It was deserving of a penalty but a suspension?  Fuck no.   Also the team looks like absolute shit in the first period.   Passes are shit, guys are running into eachother left and right, players look like they are in straight up panic mode.  Not encouraging, hopefully Q gets knee deep in their asses during the intermission because they are not right in the head right now.  Bickell is looking good and so is Seabs but these two foot passes into eachothers feet have got to fucking stop. </p>

PS</p>

Enough with the dump and fucking chase already</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Terrible first period. </p>