CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sometimes when I do CTRL + DEL + ALT, I like to look at the 'Processes' tab and see all the cool graphs.

Funny, people using the built in Windows task manager like a pleb.

It isn't that hard to build your own Operating System process manager that is easily 3% better than the trash you get from CTRL+ALT+DEL.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Funny, people using the built in Windows task manager like a pleb.

It isn't that hard to build your own Operating System process manager that is easily 3% better than the trash you get from CTRL+ALT+DEL.
omg are you going to go on a crys level Linux rant about developing your own task manager? lol

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't think I ever made my own Task manager. Would love to hear this. BTW, DEL + ALT + CTRL works better.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Real tech people don't use IE.

Only businesses that locked themselves into some MS Office everything systems even bother paying for the webapp trash Microsoft sells. Outlook hasn't been particularly good for a decade now, but if you don't veer out of the bubble, how would anyone know? I'm aware that sounds like a dick answer, and regardless how you feel about me (and being blunt about it), it is every bit truth. Use a real browser, use a user agent switcher to spoof whatever IE browser, try it. I have yet to have issues getting sites that require IE to run on another browser with very little effort.

Real tech people just download iTunes to their leased Audi and sit on an umbrella shaft.
right, @nvanprooyen ?

Anybody can tell me how to solve IE11 not supporting readAasArrayBuffer, readAsDataUrl, or readAsBinaryString?

I wouldn't consider people that work on the client side real tech people.