We need to move on from mitch

greg23

Liked Posts:
As much as I think he is meh......

Eli Manning could slide super bowl #3 on his hand by being his usual lemon faced average qb with this team (like his brother who was worse than mitch but won a super bowl with denver)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch has 78 yards in 18 attempts in a half. He has two huge otherthrows and is missing guys all over the field. He lock on to AR every play. This is pure garbage. The OL protection has been adequate today. Mitch is a bottom 5 NFL QB.

also, why is he just standing there? he has made literally zero effort at any lateral movement at all. its fuckin weird.

DundeeDon

Liked Posts:
Why wasn't Nagy's challenge upheld. They clearly never had the 1st down

Visionman

Liked Posts:
And again, 2 seconds in, Mitch is a split second away from being roadkill.
Not sure you understand how this works. NFL QBs don't need 4-5 seconds to scan the field to be good. The best OLs usually only give that a couple times a game anyway.

The good QBs usually get the ball out ACCURATELY in 2-3 seconds. Mitch looks lost out there, is hearing footsteps, and the only receiver he sees is AR.

He is getting worse as time goes on, not better.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Not sure you understand how this works. NFL QBs don't need 4-5 seconds to scan the field to be good. The best Old usually only give that a couple times a game anyway.

The good And usually get the ball out ACCURATELY in 2-3 seconds. Mitch looks lost out there, is hearing footsteps, and the only receiver he sees is AR.

Incorrect - the average pro bowl QB typically receives 30-45 seconds to assess the defense and deliver the throw after the snap.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dion Jordan is essentially camping out in the Bears' backfield. STFU with this adequate protection bullshit.

Even when this line holds, the defense is disrupting the pocket.
Quit giving Mitch excuses. There are none left. The sooner you come to the realization that Mitch is not a good NFL QB the easier it will be for you to move on, bud and limit how much rage you have because you are clearly very angry over people calling Mitch out on his suckiness

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Not sure you understand how this works. NFL QBs don't need 4-5 seconds to scan the field to be good. The best OLs usually only give that a couple times a game anyway.

The good QBs usually get the ball out ACCURATELY in 2-3 seconds. Mitch looks lost out there, is hearing footsteps, and the only receiver he sees is AR.

2-3 seconds to get the ball out with a relatively clean pocket.

That isn't happening. Look at Bridgewater. More often than not, against the "best defense in football", he's still getting a 2 or 3 seconds of a clean pocket. Mitch, meanwhile, has a guy collapsing the pocket in that time.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He will be here two more years at least. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he got that bortles contract

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Quit giving Mitch excuses. There are none left. The sooner you come to the realization that Mitch is not a good NFL QB the easier it will be for you to move on, bud and limit how much rage you have because you are clearly very angry over people calling Mitch out on his suckiness

When the line actually gives him a consistent clean pocket for more than a second, and he still sucks, I'll do so.

I'm not expecting Mitch to be amazing, or even good, but he's neither. But he's getting absolutely nothing to work with between the abysmal protection, awful playcalling, non-existent run game and receiver drops.

Mitch did just come back from a dislocated shoulder injury.

The line is garbage dude. That is not up for debate.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When the line actually gives him a consistent clean pocket for more than a second, and he still sucks, I'll do so.

I'm not expecting Mitch to be amazing, or even good, but he's neither. But he's getting absolutely nothing to work with between the abysmal protection, awful playcalling, non-existent run game and receiver drops.

Mitch did just come back from a dislocated shoulder injury.

The line is garbage dude. That is not up for debate.
Mitch is garbage dude. That is not up for debate.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
"The protection has been adequate"

This comment was dead on arrival.

This OL is beyond horrendous.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
@Omeletpants is actually the most pathetic person on the planet. Not surprised that he's also a coward bitch loser.

Can't wait until he finally dies, I will literally tap dance on that fucking moron's grave.
Good lord..you went a little dark there man..its not that serious is it?