Weather

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any major city has shit drivers.

I just finished making my parlay tickets and I took the Bears in an "over" 39.5. You guys think the weather is gonna fuck this up?

Cutlerfan0615

Liked Posts:
Two great defenses facing off in inclement weather? Recipe for the under. But of course, you never know with the NFL, just when you expect something the opposite happens. Expect scores to be around 16-24 points.

I think that if we don't run away with a game (which i very much don't expect to happen to the disciplined Texans), teams tend to stick with their gameplan which slows down the tempo of the game. I think our defense plays real well under normal NFL circumstances (score is close). So no, i don't like the Over. The way I see it happening is if we get some scoring from our D or ST. If that happens, I think we take this damn game.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two great defenses facing off in inclement weather? Recipe for the under. But of course, you never know with the NFL, just when you expect something the opposite happens. Expect scores to be around 16-24 points.

I think that if we don't run away with a game (which i very much don't expect to happen to the disciplined Texans), teams tend to stick with their gameplan which slows down the tempo of the game. I think our defense plays real well under normal NFL circumstances (score is close). So no, i don't like the Over. The way I see it happening is if we get some scoring from our D or ST. If that happens, I think we take this damn game.
I hear ya, but 39.5 is pretty low in today's NFL, IMO. I'm gonna stick with my gut and print it off. I also went over 53.5 in the Buf - NE game and under in the Den - Car 47.5

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I guess we have our answer now. 'Bear weather' is bullshit. We play like shit in poor weather.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
I guess we have our answer now. 'Bear weather' is bullshit. We play like shit in poor weather.

Yes. It's an outdated idea - BEAR weather...BEAR style. The BEARS are built on speed and athleticism. Even though they're playing at home, shit weather hurts the BEARS as much as/more than it hurts opponents. They're better on field turf.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah man... The weather this year has been more inconsistent than usual haha.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I agree Ole, this has been one of the best springs in my 40 years of Chicago weather.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol I gotta chime in with the "Im cool with it crowd" ... my walk to the train and back everyday is much more pleasant at 60-65 degrees rather than 90-95.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the cooler temps over the heat & humidity.

JiminyChristmas

Liked Posts:
I could understand liking it if it was 70 to 75. Chicago is currently 61 degrees. That is way too chilly.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm with you Jiminy. I don't like June being this Chilly..

I don't mind it every once in a while, but we've had a few days already in June under 70 degrees and a couple at like 70-72. Not great pool/beach weather.

Perfect for me is between 78-85 and sunny.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It makes you know August is gonna be hellish

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I rely on days like today to collect solar, without using as much of it back on AC. Today is an optimal day IMO.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I rely on days like today to collect solar, without using as much of it back on AC. Today is an optimal day IMO.

How much of your power comes from solar would you say?