Week 17 IGT: Chicago Bears (6-9) vs Detroit Lions (6-9)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Save your worse for last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
nice pass rush 99

I still contend that they should keep Houston and Young. You can never have too many pass-rushers. ~7 mil a year for a healthy Houston is fine.

Mitchapalooza

Because the two today weren't bad throws?

I didn't blame him today. I'm saying all season. Any throw that was bad you come in and find an excuse. you say Cutler "haters" are bad you're fucking 8x worse. If you can't EVER lay blame on a player, you just have a personal weird creepy lust for the guy and can't admit he makes mistakes.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
It'sa game of two halves, Bears are still good.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Because the two today weren't bad throws?

So he's still the only QB to not have a multiple INT game?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I didn't blame him today. I'm saying all season. Any throw that was bad you come in and find an excuse. you say Cutler "haters" are bad you're fucking 8x worse. If you can't EVER lay blame on a player you just have a personal weird creepy lust for the guy and can't admit he makes mistakes.

He hasn't made many this year and it's been quote obvious everyone else agrees. He's made plays with a dude from Illinois state university as his #2 WR for god sake.

I can lay blame if he throws a dumbass throw but I haven't found one today or many over the course of the season, that were shit throws.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's irrelevant but the refs cost the Bears 10 points. A missed PI in the end zone that led to a pick and a gift one second for a fg. The nfl has to fix this shit

They're trying to give us a better draft pick and here you are complaining. The back judge can start picking off passes as far as I'm concerned, who gives a fuck at this point?

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Re: drafting...

There are a lot of 6-9 times, like we are. If we finish with the same record as they do, we pick the lowest b/c of strength of schedule. But if we lost and some of them win, different story. I don't think the 5-10 teams (MIA, JAX, BAL) winning their final game changes anything

6-9 teams today:

BEARS losing
DET winning
NO winning
PHI winning
NYG losing
TB @ CAR later

Same goes for the losing 7-8 teams if we win, I think (we'd pick lowest b/c of SOS). Those teams are currently:

BUF winning 13-7
IND losing 14-13
OAK @ KC later
STL @ SEA later

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, we need offensive line help in the worst way.

Mitchapalooza

He hasn't made many this year and it's been quote obvious everyone else agrees. He's made plays with a dude from Illinois state university as his #2 WR for god sake.

I can lay blame if he throws a dumbass throw but I haven't found one today or many over the course of the season, that were shit throws.

He's overthrown plenty of throws this year and you came in and blamed the wr. Every time. You say he's above average but try to make him sound like Tom Brady by absolving him from any blame ever.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
They're trying to give us a better draft pick and here you are complaining. The back judge can start picking off passes as far as I'm concerned, who gives a fuck at this point?

I'm complaining because it's a god damn mess league wide and it's impacting games. For a league that 'owns a day of the week' they must fix this shit. League wide

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
McPhee, Young and Houston is a pretty good OLB group

Yeah Houston and Young sure have proven themselves after a slow start. We were all worried about our OLB's in the beginning of the year and were all calling for us to use our first pick in the next draft on a OLB but now those two have shown what they can do when they're healthy. We're now good at OLB which is great cause we have a ton of work to do in the draft and free agency.