Week 17 IGT: Chicago Bears (6-9) vs Detroit Lions (6-9)

Who wins?

• Total voters

beardashus

Liked Posts:
I think we should draft those kids from Texas that took out the refs in the high school game. At least they can hit plus they'll keep the zebras on their toes. They'll be out of prison before last years number one takes a number two on the field.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Tough to watch... hope the undrafted stringers can make something happen. Leno having a tough game.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we should draft those kids from Texas that took out the refs in the high school game. At least they can hit plus they'll keep the zebras on their toes. They'll be out of prison before last years number one takes a number two on the field.

Lmao...nice.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He's overthrown plenty of throws this year and you came in and blamed the wr. Every time. You say he's above average but try to make him sound like Tom Brady by absolving him from any blame ever.

And every damn announcer this year has acknowledged he has no wide receivers or any type of work with these scrubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Fucking refs are amateur as fuck...1 sec? Fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone time that last play. From snap to Johnson catching it and getting tackled and then a TO getting called COULD NOT have only been 4 seconds.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Every true Bears fan should.

Cutler ain't taking us to a superbowl lol, don't delude yourselves any longer plz

You are right. The other QB on the team will get us there though! Am I right?