Welcome, Money Mitch

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
His lack of College Experience does not concern me in the slightest, as a matter of fact, it is helpful in his development in the NFL. Once a QB has years of success in college he tends to go back to the things that won him games in college in the pressure situations.

If he ends up sitting for a year, he will have as much time seeing and learning the NFL as he did playing in college, so the "deprogramming" is possible.

A part of wants him sit and learn for a yr., another part of me wants to see a Qb competition so we can get the best guy on the field. Something we haven't done for yrs.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wanted Watson, but that stopped once Trubs was drafted. I'm excited to see what this kid can do, and how he will progress. He has all the physical tools you want. Man feels good to have a potential franchise QB.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is the most relevant the Bears have been since we found out that Cutler was just a guy.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
he shouda' CAME up" money" in his bowl game. Sorry. Stanford game. We got the guy...ok. I just didn't get the reason for crowning him "money" as though he just won a NC in last seconds or something

They answered that with red zone and 3rd down etc. You don't agree fine. Seems to me that he got picked to be THE guy in Chicago. THE leader and captain of our offense if not 2017 then 2018 and beyond. That simply makes him OUR money guy. As I see it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
(X) Lives in Orlando

Son on meth yet?

Daughter stripping?

Uhh? Central FL is one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country. People move here for a reason, it's pretty fucking great. But what do I know, only lived in the area for over 15 years.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wanted Watson, but that stopped once Trubs was drafted. I'm excited to see what this kid can do, and how he will progress. He has all the physical tools you want. Man feels good to have a potential franchise QB.

Ya, i wanted Mahomes if any of them. Now i'm all about Trubby. Actually here's to Glennon having an amazing year and upping his trade value.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Redzone: 16-to-0 touchdown-to-interception ratio with a 210.7 passer rating.

I am usually not a stat guy when it comes to college to NFL transition, but that is pretty impressive

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
b14a1bad53edae3a97042816cf7a8da5.jpg

OK. What is it you want an answer too?

Luke

Liked Posts:
Redzone: 16-to-0 touchdown-to-interception ratio with a 210.7 passer rating.

I did see that one from the blonde stat chick on NFLN, very impressive for sure. They also showed Dak at 20 - 0 and Luck at 26 - 0, I wonder if they are the only ones w/o an int?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, and while the 49ers can pat themselves on the back for getting a few mid round picks now, they'll look downright stupid if Trubisky turns into a star. They're the ones trotting out Hoyer and Barkley this year after all.

well, the Niners know they're getting Cousins next year. They're not worried

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Now we need to give M.Glennon a game plan that makes the game easy for him and makes him look like a starting NFL QB and as soon as Trubs is ready we get what we can for Glennon.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am usually not a stat guy when it comes to college to NFL transition, but that is pretty impressive
Money? LOL

Nor I and why I haven't mentioned it before. What I like about him is his tools and how he scans. The rest should come. He needs seasoning and Pace has set up a great situation for it. We hear about Wilson from Watson supporters and really Mitchell is closest to him of the top picks. Best pocket passer of the bunch, mobile and runs to throw. What sets Wilson apart is his pocket passing and awareness of when to leave it.

We all wondered what Pace's great QB room rhetoric was about and thought we don't need a great QB room, we need a great QB. It all makes sense now and makes you wonder if this was the plan months ago. If so, you can understand not letting his prize get away.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yep, and while the 49ers can pat themselves on the back for getting a few mid round picks now, they'll look downright stupid if Trubisky turns into a star. They're the ones trotting out Hoyer and Barkley this year after all.

They know what they're doing which is setting the team up for their new QB who they're getting either in trade sometime before next season is over or in free agency next season in K.Cousins. If it works out for them and they get him then it makes them look that much better for this trade. I don't care how they come out of this cause it's all about hoping Trubs is the guy we hope he'll be.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still waiting for Run and Shoot to explain to me how Trubs would be a good pick for Cleveland and SF but not the Bears

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
His lack of College Experience does not concern me in the slightest, as a matter of fact, it is helpful in his development in the NFL. Once a QB has years of success in college he tends to go back to the things that won him games in college in the pressure situations.

If he ends up sitting for a year, he will have as much time seeing and learning the NFL as he did playing in college, so the "deprogramming" is possible.

im with you on this. now its much easier to unlearn all the things in college that dont translate to the nfl..

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever you think, you can't question Pace's balls. He has put his career on the line with this move. He gave up a lot, and sacrificed 4 potential players for 1 quarterback. If he's right, no one will care. If he's wrong, he will never be a GM again.
My sentiments exactly. The trade was it cost, period. Pace was bold enough to do it. Only time will tell if he's a genius or a fool.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk