Welcome, Money Mitch

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
C'mon man, I know it's exciting to have hope for a new QB, but more talented than Cutler? Not by a long shot. He's got decent arm talent but Cutler had one of the best arms in the NFL for a long time. He'll hopefully be a better QB and make better decisions but he'll never make some of those WOW throws Cutler could make.

That's the only thing Cutler had going for him, a strong arm. Mitch (as a prospect) beats him in athleticism, decision making, accuracy, footwork, you name it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When you're talking about safeties, tweaners and WRs in the top ten, it makes the value of getting a QB there that much greater. Other than Garrett the values were similar and for team that wants their QB of the future the value difference was there. probably why there were multiple teams trying to trade up. Fortunately, Thomas fits the 49ers scheme and made our pick more desirable to them. Was nice to hear that Mitchell was also a consideration for them even though they obviously have a QB plan for next year.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
Welcome, Money Mitch......when was he ever " Money"

He may not be your first choice but we finally got a guy that is dual threat and can actually run a "run and shoot" style offense. Cheer up man!

I just didn't see him being the right Qb at that spot. The "resume" just didn't dictate "2nd pick, 1st round" (we coulda' got him with the 3rd pick free ). Yeah, I'm glad we went after a Qb.

I just question if we got the right one or the smartest choice ( with only 1 season of experience). We needed a experienced a leader who could elevate this team. I just don't see where he fits in as a leader and a guy who can potentially win big games. It's as though Pace was lying all along.

Then when I hear ppl. calling this guy "money" as though he threw the winning TD in the last seconds of the NC...I'm like.... please.

But hopefully, for our sake, this guy can move around, make some plays with his mobility and win some games.

I think we should open the door to Qb competition, lets see who should be the real starter.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
WTF are ppl. calling this guy " Money Mitch ".........when has he been $$$$, WHEN??? At least let get him get on the field and PROVE THAT HE'S $$$$

Better tag than "Whiny Bitch". It's like you've got blood coming out of your eyes, blood coming out of your... whatever.

As usual... you deflect the TRUTH

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not really. You're definitely being a whiny bitch and making shit up as you go along like not needing to trade up. You're filled with bias and it's oozing out as evidenced by your cunting.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

The TRUTH is, scouts and GM's from many teams who do this for a living thought Mitchell Trubisky was worthy of a top 5-10 pick.

Deshaun Watson didn't even go top 10.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
quote originally posted by framesh1ft view post
c'mon man, i know it's exciting to have hope for a new qb, but more talented than cutler? Not by a long shot. He's got decent arm talent but cutler had one of the best arms in the nfl for a long time. He'll hopefully be a better qb and make better decisions but he'll never make some of those wow throws cutler could make.

cutler did make some "wow" throws...

Like wow why the f*#k did you try and throw that ball into quadruple coverage?

truth

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
WTF are ppl. calling this guy " Money Mitch ".........when has he been $$$$, WHEN??? At least let get him get on the field and PROVE THAT HE'S $$$$

Not really. You're definitely being a whiny bitch and making shit up as you go along like not needing to trade up. You're filled with bias and it's oozing out as evidenced by your cunting.

when has he been $$$$ was the f-cking question. There's not damn thing made up about it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The TRUTH is, scouts and GM's from many teams who do this for a living thought Mitchell Trubisky was worthy of a top 5-10 pick.

Deshaun Watson didn't even go top 10.

Angelo and Emery use to do this for a living too. Right? Where was Prescott drafted

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't want to make this an either or thread and wish Watson the best. I hope both do great. If Watson starts sooner and has a good game, guess who won't be able to run to the keyboard fast enough and shit on us. He'll be rooting for the Texans as soon as Deshaun starts and not be unhappy if Mitchell doesn't work out. Had Mitchell come out of Grambling, R&S would be singing his praises. Earlier he said he didn't mind the trade but we should have taken Watson. Now we could have got Mitch at 3. Just a bunch of fucking biased cunting because baby didn't get his toy.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Angelo and Emery use to do this for a living too. Right? Where was Prescott drafted

5132894811_ed480e7d00_b.jpg

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why can't accuracy and decision making be part of of "talent"?

Trubisky doesn't have as live of an arm as Cutler but he is sure as hell more accurate, makes better decisions and is more athletic - better combine and college rushing totals

That makes him more talented to me coming out of college.

Cutler was stronger, bigger, and could move.

Mitch threw a pick that was a safety and it was an awful read, He is criticize for holding the ball to long.

Cutler failure was a combination of him and the organization. Hopefully the Bears infrastructure has improved. This move has bought everyone an extra season or two.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't want to make this an either or thread and wish Watson the best. I hope both do great. If Watson starts sooner and has a good game, guess who won't be able to run to the keyboard fast enough and shit on us. He'll be rooting for the Texans as soon as Deshaun starts and not be unhappy if Mitchell doesn't work out. Had Mitchell come out of Grambling, R&S would be singing his praises. Earlier he said he didn't mind the trade but we should have taken Watson. Now we could have got Mitch at 3. Just a bunch of fucking biased cunting because baby didn't get his toy.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

Mitch threw a pick that was a safety and it was an awful read, He is criticize for holding the ball to long.

Cutler failure was a combination of him and the organization. Hopefully the Bears infrastructure has improved. This move has bought everyone an extra season or two.

Stronger? Are you sure? I don't see Cutler out there hang cleaning 325lbs.

http://www.stack.com/a/watch-unc-qb-mitch-trubisky-hang-clean-325-pounds-and-then-lose-his-mind

Stronger arm? Yeah.

Bigger? Yeah but it's hardly a difference.

Trubisky is more mobile. Simple as that. Combine and rushing totals in college say so.

I won't even comment on the other two things you said. Awful.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Watson landed in an amazing situation. I have no doubt Watson will be successful there and probably take that team to at least the AFC Conference game at some point.

They've got a great "D" down there, now they just need to score more 17points/game. On paper, Watson's the best Qb they've had. But Lets hope Trub can be what Jim McMahan was to us .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

No offense, Trubs and Watson are better Qb's then jay.

DarkKalel

Liked Posts:
For what its' worth combine comparison of Cutler to Trubisky

Jay Cutler

75 inches
Weight: 226 pounds

Measurables
40 Yard Dash: 4.77 seconds
20 Yard Dash: 2.79 seconds
10 Yard Dash: 1.61 second
Bench Press: (N/A) reps (225 lb)
Wonderlic: 26 (0-50)
Vertical Leap: (N/A) inches
Broad Jump: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 4.31 seconds
Three Cone: 7.12 seconds
60 Yd Shuttle: (N/A) seconds

Wonderlic: 26 (0-50)
Vertical Leap: (N/A) inches
Broad Jump: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 4.31 seconds
Three Cone: 7.12 seconds

Mitch Trubisky
College North Carolina
Height 6'2
Weight 222
Arm Length 32"
Hands 9 1/2"
Bench Press DNP
40 Yard Dash 4.67
Vertical Jump 27.5"
Broad Jump 116"
3 Cone Drill 6.87
20 Yard Shuttle 4.25
60 Yard Shuttle DNP

Admittedly, I am a Watson fan, but ready to pull for the BEARS not just the QB. However; Trubisky is just as athletic as Cutler with potential better decision making and accuracy.
He has a faster 40 yard, 20 yard, and three cone with a pretty similar build. Cutler was no slouch as an athlete.

His arm is not Cutler's but neither is Brady's. I'll take the six super bowl rings and leave the super cannon arm on the table . Can Trubisky's supposed poise translate, we will see.

As an aside he has a faster 40 yard dash and 3 cone than Rodgers, as well
Aaron Rodgers
Height: 74 inches
Weight: 223 pounds

Measurables
40 Yard Dash: 4.71 seconds
20 Yard Dash: 2.75 seconds
10 Yard Dash: 1.65 seconds
Wonderlic: 39 (0-50)
Vertical Leap: 34.5 inches
Broad Jump: 110 inches
20 Yd Shuttle: (N/A) seconds
Three Cone: 7.39 seconds

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think my favorite thing about Trubisky is that he has the pocket awareness and athleticism to extend plays, and then throw accurately on the run. There's only one QB in the recent years of the NFC North who is particularly good at that and he plays football well into January every year.