1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Welcome, Money Mitch......when was he ever " Money"

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm suggesting being realistic. That's a tall order for mindless fanboys.

lol, its chrismas morning for a lot of people on here. Not exactly the best time to be telling them their present is a piece of shit. You're the one that deserves pity tho. You're in here stewing while others are doing a happy dance. Remember, football is a pastime, not geopolitics or your retirement fund.

Give in. Give in to the excitement. Do it. It feels good.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
KC Joyner
Mitchell Trubisky has elite accuracy, superb mobility, a photographic memory and great intangibles. Those are the types of traits worth trading up for.

This is a new one.

Just glad he's not a Packers fan. Cruel joke.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Haven't seen this anywhere else, but how about Pace being a...

1o1gs7.jpg

Really hoping Mitch shows the ceiling they saw in him. I also really feel bad for Glennon.
Suicide+girrafe+5+words+minimum+_394622_4112612.gif

Dude just can't catch a break. Fans will be itching sooo badly to see them some Mitch, poor Mikey won't have ANY room for error AT ALL!

Better not have a turnover in first game or 4.

First incomplete pass he throws people will be calling for that boy Mitch. Whatever, I hope Glennon plays well.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Right people to bring him along? Like Jay Cutler? I do hope past Cutler backers like yourself don't use the O-coordinator, no coach, no weapon excuses schtick every season for Mitch as well....

So he's already a bust to you?

Madden

Liked Posts:
Money Mitch seems long for a nickname. I'm gonna call him Trubs.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Pace has stones. Gotta love it. Trubisky wasn't my guy, but shit, I'll trust Pace.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Great pick! Finally the Bears show some balls. I might end up liking Pace after all.

Katesboobsrgr8

Liked Posts:
This is Pace's defining moment as a GM. This will either lead to his dismissal from the Bears, or to us lauding him as a genius. There really isn't any middle ground here. I am going to be optimistic about the pick, and I wanted Adams. Welcome to the Bears Mitch. I hope to be watching you win football games for our team for many years.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Welcome, Money Mitch......when was he ever " Money"

He may not be your first choice but we finally got a guy that is dual threat and can actually run a "run and shoot" style offense. Cheer up man!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not so sure Pace will be on hotseat for this move if Mitch doesn't pan out.

I really hope they can weather the storm from fans calling for Mitch to start if the team doesn't go guns a blazin' right out of the gate with Glennon. Keep in mind the early part of the schedule is the toughest while back end is easiest.

There's no player more liked than the backup QB.

By the time Mitch is proven bust or good, Pace will have done a lot of work for the rest of the team to make his mark. Seems much of the fanbase likes this "gamble" move. The trade up however is going to be questioned by some. I look forward to hearing his response to that question for sure. Prob just get a stock "he was our guy" a'la Warner answer though.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:

strobiwan

Liked Posts:

MrOuija

Liked Posts:

Definitely a smokescreen. Low key on Mitch, out in force at Watson's pro day, secret last minute meeting with Mitch, acting like they want a trade down all month, Signing Glennon and making every analyst think they were done at QB.. Pace went through alot of effort to set this up. Even if it doesn't work out, THAT's the way you get your guy.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Definitely a smokescreen. Low key on Mitch, out in force at Watson's pro day, secret last minute meeting with Mitch, acting like they want a trade down all month, Signing Glennon and making every analyst think they were done at QB.. Pace went through alot of effort to set this up. Even if it doesn't work out, THAT's the way you get your guy.

Ryan "Smokescreen" Pace

oPrlWWz.jpg