Welcome, Money Mitch

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well alright then.

5e72a564ade4c8ee40b0a8fb757bc024.jpg

I still contend this is a bit of a risky pick given his lack of experience & one year wonder, but the highest physical ceiling of the lot (arguably).

It's now up to coaches to get him trained up. TBD. Hope he pans out!!!

tenor.gif

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It could also be a good thing that he only started 1 year. So far, the only knock I've seen on the guy is his inexperience. If he had played very well for 2 years, we probably don't have a chance to draft the guy. So, maybe it worked to our advantage that he only has a year's worth of tape

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Really fucking happy with the pick.

Not happy with how we got him. We gave up a lot.

But I also know if we didn't move up, Cleveland would have moved up to take him.

We got the guy Pace wanted. And a guy I wanted.

So, very happy overall. We'll see how it plays out.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
KC Joyner
Mitchell Trubisky has elite accuracy, superb mobility, a photographic memory and great intangibles. Those are the types of traits worth trading up for.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
we drafted possibly the rawest 1st round qb of all time, and we have terrible offensive coaches who are going to mold him, not to mention a washed up relic of a head coach. Some of you idiots are really rejoicing?

Wow...

:obama:

I mean, we all knew you were pretty fucking stupid, but that's impressive.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would have been fine with Trubisky, Watson or Kizer. Pace went out and got the guy he wanted. If the QB succeeds the draft picks are immaterial. If the team does not get better then we move on to another GM.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The problem I have with Mitch besides the lack of experience is that both Kurt warner and Heath Evans both said after meeting with and interviewing him is that they think he can't lead men and an NFL huddle will chew him up.

He doesn't have to right away. That's something he can learn to do while Glennon starts.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would have been fine with Trubisky, Watson or Kizer. Pace went out and got the guy he wanted. If the QB succeeds the draft picks are immaterial. If the team does not get better then we move on to another GM.

This. Pretty simple really.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Pace officially a "trade up clown"?

Weird to be a Bears fan and be hopeful for the future of the QB position.

Haven't seen this anywhere else, but how about Pace being a...

1o1gs7.jpg

Really hoping Mitch shows the ceiling they saw in him. I also really feel bad for Glennon.
Suicide+girrafe+5+words+minimum+_394622_4112612.gif

Dude just can't catch a break. Fans will be itching sooo badly to see them some Mitch, poor Mikey won't have ANY room for error AT ALL!

Better not have a turnover in first game or 4.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was my favorite QB prospect from day 1, and I am pleasantly surprised Pace pulled the trigger on him. Brilliant use of smokescreens from Pace this draft season as well, he fooled everyone. A fucking magician.

We got our franchise QB fellas. Time to rejoice.
He fooled everyone when he let San Fran rob him.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This kid has talent and once again it's up to the organization to develop him. We really need to examine if we have the right people to bring him along.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well said