CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
meanwhile in wisconsin

landscape-1496604817-making-a-murderer-main.jpg

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. So the fact that it was your fanbase, and not ours, being humiliated for your diabetes and obesity is a joke?

I think your just insulting Packers fans because your bitter about having your teams identity and sense of worth broken and violated by the Packers kek.

Whereas when i insult your fanbase, im merely reinforcing common public opinion.

Face facts..Thinking is not your strong suit..Try something else, like sniffing sheep shit

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
why do you assume I'm fat? just because you want me to be?

switching lanes, you and I both know why you were banned. you can try to blame it on other posters, but you weren't banned for no reason. You should really reevaluate your life decisions after you take it so far as to want to murder someone because internet.

Because you are a Bears fan. That means you are a diabetic moron.

Yes, i was banned for trolling. As others have pointed out, im not Gunzaan

You on the other hand, were banned on your other acc for threatening a life. What kind of immature peice of shit are you?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
My team blows it? Um.... then why is it your team who hasnt been in the playoffs since the time you lost the trophy named after your coach, in your stadium, to your rival? Kek

Of course you enjoy the presence of a packers fan, its only natural seeing as how your team just cant get enough of the Packers cock kek

"hasn't","your past coach", "Packers"

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never threatened anyone's life. I think you are still projecting. Must be something in the Wisonsin water.

Jeffrey_Dahmer_Milwaukee_Police_1991_mugshot.jpg

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Face facts..Thinking is not your strong suit..Try something else, like sniffing sheep shit

Face facts. We know its Bears fans who are diabetic obese morons, and not us, because it was you being made fun of for it by the entire nation, and not us.

Sorry, im not a diabetic moron like you, so i dont do weird shit like sniffing sheep shit. Dont try to enforce your personal hobbies on others.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Because you are a Bears fan. That means you are a diabetic moron.

Yes, i was banned for trolling. As others have pointed out, im not Gunzaan

You on the other hand, were banned on your other acc for threatening a life. What kind of immature peice of shit are you?

"I", "I'm", "piece"

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I never threatened anyone's life. I think you are still projecting. Must be something in the Wisonsin water.

Jeffrey_Dahmer_Milwaukee_Police_1991_mugshot.jpg

Yes you did. You threatened others lives on your alt acc of Gunzaan.

We know this because you keep claiming it was me despite being corrected by three seperate posters, indicating you must be projecting.

So again, why did you do it you immature diabetic peice of superfan shit? Kek

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
aaronitout seems upset

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
"I", "I'm", "piece"

I dont care to be perfect in grammar or spelling on an informal internet message board, neither do you judging by your post history.

Do you comprehend these words? Or would you like to openly concede retardation as you have three more times on this page alone? Kek

You sure are a glutton for punishment l to willingly concede retardation over and over like this kek

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see, the pee wee herman defense. I do sincerely hope you work through your homicidal impulses, because it's just a sport after all, and I enjoy canoeing in Wisconsin. Surely you can find a way to redistribute your hostile energy towards something more life-affirming for yourself and others? Wouldn't want to see you on season 3 of making a murderer

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
aaronitout seems upset

I would feel better if he mismatched "your" and "you're" but he really thinks those are the same words. Don't poke the bear. Don't want life threatened.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I dont care to be perfect in grammar or spelling on an informal internet message board, neither do you judging by your post history.

Do you comprehend these words? Or would you like to openly concede retardation as you have three more times on this page alone? Kek

You sure are a glutton for punishment l to willingly concede retardation over and over like this kek

true

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would feel better if he mismatched "your" and "you're" but he really thinks those are the same words. Don't poke the bear. Don't want life threatened.

He might legit try to murder you

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I see, the pee wee herman defense. I do sincerely hope you work through your homicidal impulses, because it's just a sport after all, and I enjoy canoeing in Wisconsin. Surely you can find a way to redistribute your hostile energy towards something more life-affirming for yourself and others? Wouldn't want to see you on season 3 of making a murderer

Pointing out that 3 people corrected you and pointed out that it wasnt me who did that is somehow related to pee wee herman? Are you actually Special person lol?

Your life must be pretty sad to threaten peoples lives and then try and project it on others despite being continuously corrected by multiple people. It doesnt surprise me you have to flee that dirty shot hole of illinois for a better, less homicidal, state up north.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So much angst

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm glad that i was able to teach you the word 'projection' and give you insight into its meaning. Perhaps now you can add it to your vocabulary alongside 'kek', 'your', and 'lul'. Please make good choices and don't threaten anyone's life tonight.