What ails Aaron Rodgers?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I would feel better if he mismatched "your" and "you're" but he really thinks those are the same words. Don't poke the bear. Don't want life threatened.

I dont care to havr perfect grammar on a message board, neither do you, judging by your post history.

I know you saw me say this, but yet you concede retardation and a complete lack of word comprehension anyway? Wtf is wrong with you? No wonder you threatenef peoples lives over a message board.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Only a Wisconsinite would reference "fuck puppet."

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I'm glad that i was able to teach you the word 'projection' and give you insight into its meaning. Perhaps now you can add it to your vocabulary alongside 'kek', 'your', and 'lul'. Please make good choices and don't threaten anyone's life tonight.

By projecting your actions on someone else, you "taught me the word projection"? Um, again, are you..... are you Special person? Kek

At any rate, you know i pointed out your projection about a week ago, making it far more likely that you learned the biggest word of your vocabulary from me. Lul

Please try to be less of a homicidal idiot. I know it hurts that your team is my teams bitch, but threatening lives over a message board simply isnt worth it kek.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Only a Wisconsinite would reference "fuck puppet."

Im not a wisconsite, but i would agree its rather likely that a Wisco citizen would be rather aware of what a fuck puppet is, considering the Bears give a practical demonstration to Wisco tv audiences on a bi annual basis lel

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see, the pee wee herman defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I see, the pee wee herman defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pointing out that 3 people corrected you and pointed out that it wasnt me who did that is somehow related to pee wee herman? Are you actually Special person lol?

Your life must be pretty sad to threaten peoples lives and then try and project it on others despite being continuously corrected by multiple people. It doesnt surprise me you have to flee that dirty shot hole of illinois for a better, less homicidal, state up north.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy shit. I thought Aussie was the biggest headcase on this board. After reading this thread, Aussie's a saint compared to this derelict

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My life is pretty sad. I am dying of diabetes.

However, that doesn't change the fact that I got banned because Urblock got drunk (again) when he was still allowed to be a mod, but you got banned for burning jerseys and threatening people's lives.

You can deny it until the New Glarus cows come home, but we both know what you did.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
My life is pretty sad. I am dying of diabetes.

However, that doesn't change the fact that I got banned because Urblock got drunk (again) when he was still allowed to be a mod, but you got banned for burning jerseys and threatening people's lives.

You can deny it until the New Glarus cows come home, but we both know what you did.

Of course you are. You are a Bears fan after all.

No, you got banned for threatening a life. Why else would it be that to this point three posters have pointed out that i never did that, but yet noone has tried to do the same for you? Kek

I dont know what Illinois women have to do with this.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
That im owning 5 Bears fans at a time in such a humiliating fashion that it no doubt gives you flashback to the 2010 NFCCG? I agree!

It's as if you're telling jokes and we're all trying to muster up a courtesy laugh.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
It's as if you're telling jokes and we're all trying to muster up a courtesy laugh.

Its as if your trying desperately to deflect the fact that im repeatedly owning/triggering you diabetic morons into a frustrated tizzy kek

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Of course you are. You are a Bears fan after all.

No, you got banned for threatening a life. Why else would it be that to this point three posters have pointed out that i never did that, but yet noone has tried to do the same for you? Kek

I dont know what Illinois women have to do with this.

not sure where I mentioned Illinois women. Your projection is all over the map. I'm kind of regretting teaching you the concept. But in the end, I only care that you aren't a danger to yourself or others.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
not sure where I mentioned Illinois women. Your projection is all over the map. I'm kind of regretting teaching you the concept. But in the end, I only care that you aren't a danger to yourself or others.

He may be loopy from his dentist visit. As a Packers fan, he really never gets good news coming out of the dentist.

LOL who am I kidding? This idiot hasn't ever been to a dentist LOLOLOL.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He may be loopy from his dentist visit. As a Packers fan, he really never gets good news coming out of the dentist.

LOL who am I kidding? This idiot hasn't ever been to a dentist LOLOLOL.

must be from all that dairy. 'Oh you need a root canal drink some milk it will make your shitty teeth stronger and kill the pain'. explains the murderous impulses also

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This guy is amazing! What part of kek do you guys not understand?

KEK!

It's like OCD.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its as if your trying desperately to deflect the fact that im repeatedly owning/triggering you diabetic morons into a frustrated tizzy kek

holy shit, you're so mad

I haven't ever seen rage like this on here. I guess that dentist bill, Aaron Rodgers playing like shit, and the internet thrashing you're taking all adds up.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
holy shit, you're so mad

I haven't ever seen rage like this on here. I guess that dentist bill, Aaron Rodgers playing like shit, and the internet thrashing you're taking all adds up.

Yeah...and he's probably watching the Dahmer interview right now