onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I never thought I'd say this but CCS needs The Hawk or Guano to come back. Can't let aaronitout take the dumbest poster crown without any competition.

Oh shit...I forgot about Guano.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Colin Cowherd says Mitch Trubisky has a "low ceiling"

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I don't listen to him enough to know if he is just taking a contrarian stance on Rodgers to generate conversation or what but he is the only national media person I have heard recently talk negatively of Rodgers. It was around the time the reports about him and McCarthy not getting along came out and Cowherd was talking about how bad a locker room guy Rodgers is and theres a reason certain really talented players never seem to win as much as they should. (paraphrasing since I don't remember exact quotes) He compared Rodgers personality to Jay Cutler but with more success so he gets away with it where Jay didn't.

It was just nice to hear someone in the national media who wasn't all over Rodgers dick.

edit. It was this segment.

[video=youtube_share;GBSMLvJ52bI]https://youtu.be/GBSMLvJ52bI[/video]

All tv people aren't saying anything independent or personal. Everything they say is scripted and ment for controversy.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Colin Cowherd says Mitch Trubisky has a "low ceiling"

Yeah...but he likes the Bears in the NFC...

With this defense you just have to sustain drives and not fuck it up

mecha

Liked Posts:
I suspect Rodgers has the same problem Urlacher had for years, he's just falling apart from carrying a shitty team for too long.

oh but that's right, they're the #6 ranked defense. that's why they got fucking walked on by the Lions right? lol, but we're mad. KEK

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I never thought I'd say this but CCS needs The Hawk or Guano to come back. Can't let aaronitout take the dumbest poster crown without any competition.

Guano was on a completely different level than Hawk or aaronitout. Nothing was related to sports or the discussion at hand...it was all passive-aggressive nonsense.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Not amazed Cowherd talks up a team he talks down. But he still doesn't love Trubisky, he's just setting himself up to jump on the bandwagon to say he was right all along, as long as you forget when he wasn't.

I've been saying Rodgers is getting old for a while. I think I noticed about the time that football great, Shea broke him.
Packers refusing to see this and prepare keep on getting long shot backups. No valid backup + gimpy QB = gimpy QB must stay in the game, staying gimpy longer and cost games.
I could see taking the shot at Hundley, nobody knew. But Kizer was known, dumb move that gets dumber as the QB ages.

Other QBs teams should be preparing their next great to step in but aren't(?), Manning, Big Ben, Brady. I'd even throw in Brees just so I can hear the usual about a record just broken to prove how great he is and there's no need to be looking for a replacement.
There's a reason those other QBs stopped adding to the record when they did.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bear fans are fat diabetic morons?..Have you had a look around Wisconsin lately?...The women look like cattle, and the men have an 8th grade education..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC6com6LBq0
Making fun of Bears fans weight or accent is humor. Making fun of Packer fans is just cruelly pointing out fact. Sorta like calling a well read poster Special person is sarcastic humor, but calligng Aaronitout a Special person is just mean spirited bullying.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't know why you guys continue to engage someone who burns jerseys and literally has threatened other people's lives on this very board, to the point that he got banned
Wow. I thought Aaronitout was just a raging poster, I didn't realize was actually sort of a dangerous weirdo. Thanks for the heads up.