What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Played it on gamecube years ago

Greatest cube game ever. Best RE ever too. Will eventually get the remake. Havent played the other remakes I bought as is.

Put down Warzone.. not touching season 3.. meh

Playing WWE2k23 and Bloons TD 6 with the youngin. Bloons is fun for a tower defense but its a cash grab full of microtransactions. it bothers me since its aimed at kids.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Dark souls 2 is finished. Some people seem to not like it but I thought it was really fun. Played as a magic user.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Sons of Forest. Still in Alpha with scheduled n planned updates

I thought the first one was okay. enjoyed how the story went left field bleacher. IDK what I think about this one. Ive only played a couple of hours just wandering a bit, so no spoilers.

Game sucks. Well IDK if it sucks, but its dumb. For example, there are buckets and tubs/cases on the beach, but I still gotta make a turtle shell rain water collectors.

Also. Respawning day 2? start items dumb.

Um ive played too many survival games and cant remember if the turtle shell rain catcher is from the first forest or green hell. or both? idk..

Graphics are nice, but meh. Kelvin irl lives on CCS

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sons of Forest. Still in Alpha with scheduled n planned updates

I thought the first one was okay. enjoyed how the story went left field bleacher. IDK what I think about this one. Ive only played a couple of hours just wandering a bit, so no spoilers.

Game sucks. Well IDK if it sucks, but its dumb. For example, there are buckets and tubs/cases on the beach, but I still gotta make a turtle shell rain water collectors.

Also. Respawning day 2? start items dumb.

Um ive played too many survival games and cant remember if the turtle shell rain catcher is from the first forest or green hell. or both? idk..

Graphics are nice, but meh. Kelvin irl lives on CCS
Green Hell was awful.

Only survival games i've enjoyed are early days ARK and 7 days to die.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Been back into GT7 again lately.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m going to start returnal this week. Everyone says it’s hard af

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Platinumed Demon Souls remake.. Really good intro to the Souls game cause it's shorter than the rest so you can really try out different builds.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Diablo 4 . . . duh

Last edited by a moderator:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Heard Ghost may drop on steam in July, but got tired of waiting for it and the last of us 2. Plus by the time ghost launches itll probably need a 24 gb gpu right? Finally picked up a Slim PS4 for cheap. By the time I paid full price for both the last of us, and ghost it would be around the same price for the used console. Do want to upgrade the 500gb hhd to a 1-2 TB SSD. Havent had a PS since the PS3, which i no longer have. I was hoping some of the PS3 games I had bought would be in my library.. but nah. Disappointed to hear that the second part to FFVII remake will be skipping the PS4.

Started playing the Last of US Remastered. would have been a great to replay it If it wasnt for the show reminding me of stuff forgotten. Still though, want to see the difference in play. The PS3 version looked good for the time irrc.

Also got

The Last of Us 2
Ghost of Tsushima
Shadow of the Colossus
Horizon Zero Dawn
inFamous Second Son
Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Want Bloodborne. Anything else on PS4 I should get? Even if its already been ported to steam?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm PSN. Oskoeien if y'all wanna add me.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Almost want to get Diablo, but fucking 70 bucks?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Started ghost to see what it was like.. Seems woth a play. looks okay at 1080p.. pc port will probably be sweet on a 4090 @ 4k. Only did the prologue and wandered to the guy with the bow. Seems like i could get lost in it for awhile.. dunno if I should sit on it for later or plug along daily after the work. hopefully its not too repetitive.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Started ghost to see what it was like.. Seems woth a play. looks okay at 1080p.. pc port will probably be sweet on a 4090 @ 4k. Only did the prologue and wandered to the guy with the bow. Seems like i could get lost in it for awhile.. dunno if I should sit on it for later or plug along daily after the work. hopefully its not too repetitive.
It's kinda repetitive but worth it.. One of the best games lately

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Finally started on Red Dead 2. Had it for years but never got a round to playing. Kinda slow but good so far

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Finally started on Red Dead 2. Had it for years but never got a round to playing. Kinda slow but good so far
You mean the first 5 hours of the game where you just follow people around on your horse and skip dialog wasnt fast paced enough for you?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dug what they showed of Starfield today. Combat looks shitty like all Bethesda games but pretty damn ambitious overall.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You mean the first 5 hours of the game where you just follow people around on your horse and skip dialog wasnt fast paced enough for you?
I never got past that

Bust

Liked Posts:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Dug what they showed of Starfield today. Combat looks shitty like all Bethesda games but pretty damn ambitious overall.
I pretty much bought Xbox for that game and it keeps getting delayed. They are desperate to release something now it prob be glitched out at the open. Next gen has been a disappointment it’s going to be running at 30 fps