What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
been throwing lil hour spurts into ghosts of tsushima. only explored the middle/top half of the original island. Jumping in out and and not really progressing the storyline doesnt lend to immersion. Game is okay. Combat is fun for a lil while but too easy. may need to turn up the difficulty as i think im only on medium. Just wandering atm collecting resources and clearing out camps upgrading me sword. I think i have 1 or 2 levels to go for max

As much foliage that rains down throughout the world, how are any trees still full of leaves?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
been throwing lil hour spurts into ghosts of tsushima. only explored the middle/top half of the original island. Jumping in out and and not really progressing the storyline doesnt lend to immersion. Game is okay. Combat is fun for a lil while but too easy. may need to turn up the difficulty as i think im only on medium. Just wandering atm collecting resources and clearing out camps upgrading me sword. I think i have 1 or 2 levels to go for max

As much foliage that rains down throughout the world, how are any trees still full of leaves?
It's a decent game, but a bit derivative in many ways. There's lots of "follow this trail using your special sense," that just gets tiresome. There's a lot of cool things about it too. I think it looks lovely as well. So overall it's just a fairly solid game in my opinion, but there will be times where you'll go, "this again?"

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My favorite game franchises are Civilization, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout.

I keep coming back to those classics and still love them. I am about to re-load Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I am tired of waiting for the next versions of all 3 games. When they eventually do come out I will play the hell out of them, but until then Skyrim it is!!!

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I keep coming back to those classics and still love them. I am about to re-load Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I am tired of waiting for the next versions of all 3 games. When they eventually do come out I will play the hell out of them, but until then Skyrim it is!!!
Have you played 76?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
It's a decent game, but a bit derivative in many ways. There's lots of "follow this trail using your special sense," that just gets tiresome. There's a lot of cool things about it too. I think it looks lovely as well. So overall it's just a fairly solid game in my opinion, but there will be times where you'll go, "this again?"

yeah i kind of feel that way now... the repetitive followed by my need to explore the map.. im at 35 hours in and barely started act 2.. wandering and side quests.. i dont see the point in wandering.. but i do it.. get me moneies worth out of this ps4 i guess mang..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Starfield soon!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My new game is IXION lately.

If you like city-builder games, this is like a space-faring version of Frostpunk.

It feels a little like Frostpunk in space with better resource management and an intuitive UI design if you've played Paradox games.

I was impressed how well most of the game's UI clues you in on where you need to go.

I paid full price and its only a 34.99 game, but I feel like I got a deal, very impressed... surprised this wasn't a 60$ title.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Have you played 76?
Sorry about the delayed reply.

I did try it when it first came out and did not love it.

I am not a fan of most online RPGs and it is supposed to be a much better (bug free) game now. Every once in a while I get the urge to try it again, but Bethesda has wrung way to much out of Fallout, they got greedy so I say no.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry about the delayed reply.

I did try it when it first came out and did not love it.

I am not a fan of most online RPGs and it is supposed to be a much better (bug free) game now. Every once in a while I get the urge to try it again, but Bethesda has wrung way to much out of Fallout, they got greedy so I say no.
I heard it was pretty bad on its initial release, but a couple of years ago I picked it up for like 10 bucks used and enjoyed it for the most part.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The owlbear belly flop build looks hilarious.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just got a PS5. What would you all recommend that close to a GTA experience? Something you can pick up and play pretty quick. TIA.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They released Red Dead Redemption1 on ps4/ps5. I have immediately gone to Armadillo to sit on my ass and play Texas Hold'Em in their saloon