What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
About a year ago I got an email from Sony telling me if I logged on the next day at a precise time I'd have and hour in which I was guaranteed one ps5 at retail price. I confirmed it wasn't a scam and so I did. I assume I got in because I have been a playstation plus member since the ps3 era.

I've played:
Demon Souls platinumed it love it I recommend it as a first foray int souls game. It's the easiest and shortest I've played
The ratchet and clank game. Platinumed it simple fun
Ghost of tsushima LOVED IT. maybe the prettiest game I've ever played.. made me cry Platinumed it.
Warzone 2.

Got Elden ring waiting

I've also played a few ps4 games on it free from playstation plus or whatever it's called now

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
About a year ago I got an email from Sony telling me if I logged on the next day at a precise time I'd have and hour in which I was guaranteed one ps5 at retail price. I confirmed it wasn't a scam and so I did. I assume I got in because I have been a playstation plus member since the ps3 era.

I've played:
Demon Souls platinumed it love it I recommend it as a first foray int souls game. It's the easiest and shortest I've played
Ghost of tsushima LOVED IT. maybe the prettiest game I've ever played.. made me cry Platinumed it.
Warzone 2.

Got Elden ring waiting

I've also played a few ps4 games on it free from playstation plus or whatever it's called now

Long load times? or fast ssds? havent kept up with the newest gen consoles. but r you getting 60fps @ 4k?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Long load times? or fast ssds? havent kept up with the newest gen consoles. but r you getting 60fps @ 4k?
The SSD is fast on the PS5. Way faster load times than the PS4. A lot of games seem to come in 2 modes...performance and resolution. E.g. 60 fps at 1080 or 30 fps at 4k with ray tracing off, but there are a handful of games that can go 60 fps at 4k. Seems like software is the bottleneck more than the hardware.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I've played:
Warzone 2.

Got Elden ring waiting

Need to tackle gow and returnal

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I started playing bloodbourne on my ps4 and finished on the ps5, loads times were way faster. I haven't tried out 4k since I don't have a 4k tv. Though I do have a really cool work monitor I could try.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I dipped back into Crusader Kings 3 recently to try it with a Game of Thrones mod.

Oddly I got the itch to just play the vanilla game while playing the mod lol.

I will say the mod is interesting, you get to start before Robert's Rebellion and see what happens.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone dealing with coil whine? Makes me want to throw my ps5 out the window.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Since Starfield is a snooze fest of a game and borderline bust status . . .

THE REAL DEAL SPACE GAME IS HERE BOYZ

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone playing Spiderman 2? Sounds like they nailed it.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Picked up Madden 22 for 7 bucks. Cause, hey, why not? Haven't played Madden on PS5 so kinda wanted to see what its like.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Back on Pubg after a year or two hiatus..