What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Just got a PS5. What would you all recommend that close to a GTA experience? Something you can pick up and play pretty quick. TIA.
Nothing new is gta like. But cyberpunk dlc comes out later this month and part of the dlc is reworking the entire game plus new missions. I haven’t played the game yet prob will when I’m done with starfield

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing new is gta like. But cyberpunk dlc comes out later this month and part of the dlc is reworking the entire game plus new missions. I haven’t played the game yet prob will when I’m done with starfield
Just read it's not gonna happen for the ps4 though. Booo

Bust

Liked Posts:
STARFIELD IS A SNOOZE FEST

PLAY THIS INSTEAD BOYZ

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I agree it’s so boring. When I get back from vacation I’m going to play lies of p

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Took a break from Ghosts of Tsushima a couple of months ago... havent played anything since. Finally gonna try and finish Jedi Fallen Order. last save was from early 2022. Me apprentice says Im only half way through. Only gonna finish it cause the same apprentice beat it and wants to help me finish it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone know if stock Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 is worthy or does it need the DLC to actually shine?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Anyone know if stock Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 is worthy or does it need the DLC to actually shine?

All i know is ive installed 5-10 large annoying updates since buying it a year or two ago.. havent played it yet.. but its close on the backlog of me get 2s..

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
kind of disappointed in jedi fallen order. thought the final battle with the one would have been longer and more intense. okay game overall though. dunno when or if i pick up jedi survivor..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
kind of disappointed in jedi fallen order. thought the final battle with the one would have been longer and more intense. okay game overall though. dunno when or if i pick up jedi survivor..

I whooped his ass in that final fight, it was rather satisfying until the cutscene robbed me of changing Star Wars history.

Now there would be a truly awesome game.

Imagine something like Mass Effect meets Jedi Fallen Order, plus the character generation of Crusader Kings 3 but the choices you make and your wins/losses impact the path of the story.

There's a winding narrative you follow, but the characters in the moments you experience can shift depending on who has survived/thrived.

If it begins before Order 66 you get the opportunity to impact the outcome at the Jedi Temple and/or elsewhere.

Maybe Obi-Wan dies in your playthru and Vader never becomes that bio-mechanical suit-person.

Maybe Yoda defeats the Emperor, and a hidden mission/moment in the narrative is unlocked.

Or it all goes the same until you show Vader he's not that gr8 and cut his idiot head off, leaving the Emperor to fill his shoes with one of many different possible options as his new apprentice, changing your playthru right to the end (maybe you elect to take the Sith path and join Emperor Palpatine)

This is the kinda game with unlimited replayability they should be trying to make.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I whooped his ass in that final fight, it was rather satisfying until the cutscene robbed me of changing Star Wars history.

Now there would be a truly awesome game.

Imagine something like Mass Effect meets Jedi Fallen Order, plus the character generation of Crusader Kings 3 but the choices you make and your wins/losses impact the path of the story.

There's a winding narrative you follow, but the characters in the moments you experience can shift depending on who has survived/thrived.

If it begins before Order 66 you get the opportunity to impact the outcome at the Jedi Temple and/or elsewhere.

Maybe Obi-Wan dies in your playthru and Vader never becomes that bio-mechanical suit-person.

Maybe Yoda defeats the Emperor, and a hidden mission/moment in the narrative is unlocked.

Or it all goes the same until you show Vader he's not that gr8 and cut his idiot head off, leaving the Emperor to fill his shoes with one of many different possible options as his new apprentice, changing your playthru right to the end (maybe you elect to take the Sith path and join Emperor Palpatine)

This is the kinda game with unlimited replayability they should be trying to make.

A pick yo adventure star wars based on what ifs.. def would sell. i think there is a what if line for marvel, toy wise that is. What if mace windu banged yaddle

Thing is, disney too disney to make it happen. Put down the mysql and devote yourself to making games instead M8. youll get the game you want to play and that homestead.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A pick yo adventure star wars based on what ifs.. def would sell. i think there is a what if line for marvel, toy wise that is. What if mace windu banged yaddle

Thing is, disney too disney to make it happen. Put down the mysql and devote yourself to making games instead M8. youll get the game you want to play and that homestead.

Funny thing is back when they bought Lucasfilm, Disney could and should have just paid the old Bioware folks thru the nose (like they pay their fucking DEI people) for a few years, and they could have made the bones of a Mass Effect x Star Wars + Disney branding type product.

Now the cheap credit is gone, their stock is tanking, and this kind of project is way out of their capabilities.

If I ever had the money, I'd build a small, highly competent/professional gaming development studio, similar to what Bungie was like when they built the original Halo series.

I have ideas for stories and games that would be entirely original which I could produce from soup to nuts given the resources.

Oh for want of a couple hundred million dollars.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Funny thing is back when they bought Lucasfilm, Disney could and should have just paid the old Bioware folks thru the nose (like they pay their fucking DEI people) for a few years, and they could have made the bones of a Mass Effect x Star Wars + Disney branding type product.

Now the cheap credit is gone, their stock is tanking, and this kind of project is way out of their capabilities.

If I ever had the money, I'd build a small, highly competent/professional gaming development studio, similar to what Bungie was like when they built the original Halo series.

I have ideas for stories and games that would be entirely original which I could produce from soup to nuts given the resources.

Oh for want of a couple hundred million dollars.

Cause disney is disney.. that star wars 1313 would have probably been a banger but they canned it..

U dont need hundreds of million M8... build the concept and gofundme.... and never finish said game..

OR take the 7D2D model.. stay in beta for alike a decade.. release an update every 6 months.. youll have plenty of time on the homestead.